- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- Candidate must possess ITI certificate in Surveyor trades.
- Candidate must not be younger than 21 years and older than 30 years.
The pay scale would be Rs. 5,200 - 20,200 with grade pay Rs. 2800.
How to Apply
Step one: Go to Chhattisgarh Vyapam official website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
Step two: Click on the link which says 'Agriculture Department Surveyor recruitment Exam 17'.
Step three: In the new window click on the link which says ' Online Application Form - ASV 17'.
Step four: Fill the required details in the application form.
The last step in the application process is application fee payment which can be made both offline and online. Offline payment could be done through an e-challan at nearest State Bank of India (SBI) branch. Online payment could be done through payment gateways of HDFC, ICICI, or SBI.
The application fee for different categories is given below:
- General Category: Rs. 350
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs. 250
- SC/ST/PH category candidates: Rs. 200