- The pilgrimage circuit of Shri Ramayana Yatra will have two travel components -- one each in India and Sri Lanka.
- In India, after leaving Delhi, Shri Ramayana Express will make its first stop in Ayodhya followed by Hanuman Garhi Ramkot and Kanak Bhawan temple. The train will then cover the important destinations of Ramayana circuit such as Nandigram, Sitamarhi, Janakpur, Varanasi, Prayag, Shringverpur, Chitrakoot, Nasik, Hampi and Rameshwaram.
- The Sri Lanka leg of the tour will be charged separately as the passengers opting for Sri Lanka leg of the Ramayana Yatra package can take a flight to Colombo from Chennai. The IRCTC currently offers five-night/six-day Sri Lanka tour package at a cost starting from Rs 47,600 per person.
- The Shri Ramayana Express tour package will cover all meals, accommodation and wash and change facilities in dharmashalas, all transfers and sight-seeing arrangements.
- A dedicated tour manager of IRCTC will be travelling with the tourists during the entire trip.
(With Inputs from ANI, PTI)
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.