Jhansi: Two persons were electrocuted this morning while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Uttar Pradesh's Jhansi. One died on the spot; the condition of the other is said to be critical.
- Two electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh's Jhansi while carrying out repair work
- One person died on the spot; other is critical
- Shocking video showed the victim's body in flames
Shocking visuals captured on a mobile phone showed the victim's body in flames. His colleague who climbed the pole to retrieve his co-worker's body, was electrocuted.
The incident occurred when the two men, working with the power department, were trying to repair a 11000 volt electricity line in the area.