- Today is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day!
- Celebrate Mother's Day at home this year amid the Covid pandemic
- Mother's Day is celebrated on April 9 every year
Today is Mother's Day. It's a day to tell our mothers how much they mean to us. Both children and adults look forward to Mother's Day every year. Mother's Day gifts, events and special menu in restaurants are very popular but this year amid the devastating pandemic, celebrations are low-key. Mother's Day is a celebration of motherhood and honoring any one who plays the role of a mother in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world but most commonly in the months of March or May. In Thailand, traditionally Mother's Day is celebrated in August on the birthday of Sirikit, the Queem Mother of Thailand. In Ethiopia, families gather on a particular day in autumn and honour the mothers.
Mother's Day special messages to share
- Sending love and hugs across continents to the best Mom ever! Enjoy your day!
- Thinking of all our fun times together on Mother's Day. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
- I am missing you Ma but I'm holding you close to my heart and thinking of you. Have a safe and Happy Mother's Day!
- Dear mum, thanks for always hanging in there with me. Lots of love on Mother's Day
- I wish I was there right next to you. Here a tight hug for today and every day. Have a Happy Mother's Day
- Dear Mom, I haven't been able to send you a gift but here my heart for you in this Mother's Day message!