The Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) is offering scholarships to students from SAARC countries to pursue degree courses in the fields of Computing, Business, Engineering, and Architecture and Quantity Surveying. The scholarship will cover complete tuition fee for the entire duration of the SLIIT degree program. Overseas travel expenses and other personal expenses shall have to be borne by the student.
Before applying for the scholarships, candidates are advised to go through specific eligibility criteria for each course mentioned in the official notification for the scholarship which is available on the MHRD website.
Students who apply for the scholarship are required to send the following documents along with their application to the Ministry of Human Resource Development by October 3, 2018.
- Duly filled in letter addressed to the Ministry of Human Resource Development (format in pdf).
- Duly filled in 'International Student Preliminary Application Form SAARC Scholarship 2018/19'.
- Copy of the G.C.E. Advance Level Certificate and Transcript (London or Equivalent) in proof of the successful completion of the admission requirement stipulated.
- Copy of the page containing the photograph and personal details in the passport.
- Copy of certificate of birth.
A candidate's eligibility for the scholarship will be determined on the basis of performance in the G.C.E. Advance Level examination and the official nomination by the country.
Interested students can check the details for scholarship below:
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.