The candidate must have completed 10+2 or any equivalent certificate from a recognized board.
The candidate must be under 25 years of age as on April 16, 2018.
Note: Applicants will be required to attach the original letter obtained from the examinations Board concerned, to prove that their educational qualifications are equivalent to the G.C.E (A/L) Examination of Sri Lanka or their educational qualifications are considered for admission to a university in their own country to follow an undergraduate course of study leading to a Bachelor's degree.
The application form may be found at www.mohe.gov.lk. Candidates are required to make three copies of their application forms. Candidates will be required to attach the following certificates with their application form:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified copies (certified by the relevant examinations board) of the certificates and the academic transcripts of the Advanced Level and Ordinary Level Examinations or their equivalents.
- Original letter obtained from the Board of Examinations
- Certified copy of IELTS/TOEFL certificate
- Certified copy of the data page of applicant's passport. The validity of the passport shall remain at least for 1 year after arrival to Sri Lanka
- Certified copies of the Birth certificates of parents
- Medical Certificate
- Police Report
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.