NEET Counselling 2019: First Seat Allotment Result Today; Admission Till July 6
NEET Counselling 2019: MCC will release the seat allotment result for first round of NEET counselling today.
NEET Counselling 2019: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will release the first seat allotment result for NEET qualified students today after 6:00 pm. The seat allotment list should be available shortly on the official website. Students who are allotted a seat in the first round of NEET counselling are required to report to the allotted college/institute from July 1 to July 6 to complete admission formalities.
Students who are allotted a seat in the first round can report to the allotted centre and give willingness for free exit/entry option.
Free exit for first Round means if a candidate allotted a seat in first Round and even if candidate does not report/join the allotted college he would not be penalized (security deposit will not be forfeited ) and eligible for subsequent rounds.
The documents required at the time of reporting at the allotted institute to complete admission formalities include following:
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Class 10th Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities following documents are mandatory: a) Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate, b) Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study), and c) Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
Students who are not allotted a seat in the first round of NEET counselling can participate in the second round of counselling. Students who are allotted a seat in the first round and have given willingness for up-gradation of seat in the second round of counselling can also participate in the second round of NEET counselling.
All such students who registered to participate in the first round of NEET counselling do not need to register again for the second round. Fresh registration will be allowed to students who did not register for the first round of counselling.
Click here for more Education News