Jamia Millia Islamia JMI Admission 2017-2018 Notification Out
Jamia Millia Islamia has published the notification of the admission process for the academic year 2017-2018.
Education | Edited by Shihabudeen Kunju S | Updated: Feb 3, 2017 12:37 pm IST | Source: NDTV
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2017-2018: Faculties
The admission process will be done in the following faculties of Jamia Millia Islamia:
- Faculty of Humanities and Languages
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Centres of Studies
- Availability of Admission Forms : From 2nd Feb, 2017 to 3rd March, 2017
- Forms Open for Editing: From 5th March, 2017 to 8th March, 2017
- Issue of Admit Cards: From 8th April, 2017 to 13th April, 2017
- Last date for submitting Qualifying Degree: 15th September, 2017
- Admission Closing date: 30th September 2017
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics
Faculty of Fine Arts
Faculty of Dentistry
Centre For Management Studies
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2017-2018: How to Apply
Candidates can got to Jamia Millia Islamia's Website www.jmicoe.in and submit their applications there.
Application process consists of two phases; Candidates registration and Entrance application submission. Candidates will be intimated about the Admit cards for the entrance test via SMS. And the candidates will able to download them after it made available online.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2017-2018: Entrance Test Centres
The entrance will be conducted in Calicut, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Guwahati, Srinagar and Kolkata. Candidates may refer to the admission prospectus to know the details about the test centres.
In another notification last month, Jamia Millia Islamia said the last date of Application Form for Admission in B.Tech and B.Arch is 3rd March 2017 in the university.
Click here for more Education News