Beginning of Application process: April 6, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last date for online application submission: April 30, 2017, till 11:59 pm
Last date for payment of application fee: May 3, 2017
Interview: June 5-9, 2017
Important Instruction for Applicants
- The application process is open only for Indian Nationals.
- SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities would need to upload relevant certificates before the prescribed date.
- Application fee is Rs. 600 for each department. In case of reserved categories application fee is Rs. 300 for each department. The application fee could be paid after two days of registration through 'SBI Collect' only.
- Candidates willing to apply to more than one programme in a department should exercise their order of preference/option of Post Graduate programmes at the time of application.
- Candidate must have a valid GATE score in order to be considered eligible for the programmes. They can check IIST official website, for previous year GATE cutoffs.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.