Candidates intending to appear for GPAT 2018 should check their eligibility for exam before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria as provided on the official website for GPAT 2018 is given below:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be a Bachelor's degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent' Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
Candidates before beginning the registration process for GPAT 2018 should make sure they have the following details and documents at hand:
- All the qualification details up to the latest qualification obtained by the applicant.
- A valid email id which should be functional for at least next six months.
- A valid mobile number.
- A scanned copy of latest photograph. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb).
- A scanned copy of the applicant's signature. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.