Up until last year, students were required to register for the entrance-based and merit-based courses separately. This year, however, students will be able to register for both the courses in one registration form. Also, students are allowed to apply for multiple courses in one form.
DU Admission 2018: List Of Documents Required For Online Registration
- B.A. (Honours) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- B.A. (Honours) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelors of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports
- B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindustani Music- Vocal/Instrumental
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Karnatak Music- Vocal/Instrumental
- (Veena/ Violin)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism in Delhi School of
Apart from the courses mentioned above, admission to all other courses will be based on marks scored in class 12.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.