1. Delhi University application process is conducted completely online now and students don't need to queue up at the university or colleges to procure application forms.
2. Application fee for DU admission form can also be submitted online, hence no hassling for demand draft at an SBI branch.
3. The cutoff will be released separately for Arts and Humanities courses and Science courses.
4. Best four - most of the colleges consider marks scored in best four subjects, that is any four subjects in which a student has scored maximum marks.
5. The University may conduct entrance exam for admission to B.Tech., B.El.Ed., BMS, BA (Honors) Economics, BBA (FIA) etc.
6. 5% seat in each course is reserved for ECA and Sports quota.
7. Each college conducts its own ECA and Sports trial. Stay updated about every college's schedule of the trial.
8. Women students can also opt for admission to Non Collegiate Women's Education Board (NCWEB), DU which conducts weekend classes for women students at various study centers.
9. NCWEB, DU offers two UG courses - BA (Programme) and B.Com.
10. Students who wish to study in the distance mode can also opt for admission to School of Open Learning (SOL), DU.