The NEET Counselling will be done on two different quotas. One is the All India quota for which the counseling will be done for 15% of total seats. The other is State quota for which the counselling will be done for the remaining 85% seats.
The counseling for the All India Quota MBBS and BDS seats will be done by MCC. The State counselling will be done by the respective state boards or competent authority.
Important Points About NEET 2017 Counseling
1. CBSE will release All India Quota Rank with the result declaration. ALL India Quota Rank will be used for counseling and seat allotment for the 15% All India Quota seats.
2. In State Counseling process, apart from the government and government-aided institutes, private medical institutes would also participate.
3. The counseling information for state quota seats would be released separately by the state governments.
4. For All India seats, qualified candidates would have to register on MCC website and lock their choices accordingly.
5. AII India Quota Rank will not be applicable for state counselling and the respective exam authorities would inform about the state cut offs.
Election Results for Lok Sabha Election 2019 will be out on May 23. Get the latest election news and live updates on ndtv.com/elections. Catch all the action on NDTV Live. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for news updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the election 2019