4-Year-Old Dies After Swallowing Ten Rupee Coin

Her parents first rushed her to a local hospital and then to a super-speciality hospital, but she died during treatment.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
4-Year-Old Dies After Swallowing Ten Rupee Coin

The girl swallowed the coin accidentally while playing with it


Nashik (Maharashtra):  A four-year-old girl died after accidentally swallowing a ten rupee coin in Chandgiri locality in the city Monday morning, police said.

Shalini Handge, 4, demanded something to eat; her mother gave her a ten rupee coin and asked her to buy something from a nearby shop, said P R Dhokane, in-charge, Nashik Road police station.

While playing with the coin she swallowed it accidentally, he said.

Her parents first rushed her to a local hospital and then to a super-speciality hospital, but she died during treatment, the officer said.

Police have registered a case of accidental death.


Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections. Election results will be out on May 23.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................