22 Children Fall Sick After Eating From Roadside Eatery In Bihar

The children, residents of Bagdiha village in the district, fell sick after consuming 'chowmein' and 'chhole batore' from a roadside eatery Saturday, Superintendent of Police Har Kishore Rai said.

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
22 Children Fall Sick After Eating From Roadside Eatery In Bihar

Police said all 22 of them were taken to Panapur primary health centre. (Representational)


Chapra: 

As many as 22 children had taken ill due to food poisoning at Bihar's Saran district, around 17km from Bihar, police said Sunday.

The children, residents of Bagdiha village in the district, fell sick after consuming 'chowmein' and 'chhole bhatore' from a roadside eatery Saturday, Superintendent of Police Har Kishore Rai said.

"All 22 of them were taken to Panapur primary health centre (PHC) in the district after they vomited and complained of nausea," he said.
 



Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................