Paolo Bosusco
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Odisha MLA kidnapping: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik in Koraput for high-level meet
- Friday April 13, 2012
- India News | Reported by Sampad Mahapatra
Even as Maoists in Odisha freed Italian national Paolo Bosusco after keeping him captive for nearly a month yesterday, the hostage crisis is still far from over with abducted tribal MLA Jhina Hikaka continuing to be held captive by another faction of the Maoists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Happy being a free man, says Italian Paolo Bosusco after being released by Maoists
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- Bhubaneshwar News | NDTV Correspondent
After spending 29 days in captivity, Paolo Bosusco, the Italian national abducted by Maoists in Odisha, finally walked free today. Mr Bosusco was handed over by the Maoists to Dandapani Mohanty, one of the mediators appointed by them for negotiating with the state government for the Italian's release, and some journalists in the forests of the trib...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italian hostage Paolo Bosusco released by Maoists
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- India News | Sampad Mahapatra
After being in captivity for nearly a month, Italian national Paolo Bosusco has been released by Maoists in Odisha today. Mr Bosusco, 51, was handed over by the Maoists to their mediator Dandapani Mohanty and some journalists in the forest of tribal-dominated Kandhamal district. On his arrival in the state capital, the Italian national said, "I am...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Maoists free Italian hostage Paolo Bosusco
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
After 29 days in hostage Paolo Bosusco, held hostage by the Odisha unit of the Maoist party has been released.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Maoists refuse to free MLA
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- India News | Press Trust of India
Maoists holding BJD MLA Jhina Hikaka on Wednesday refused to free him unless 30 rebels, including one accused of killing 55 policemen, were released, while another group which abducted Italian Paolo Bosusco said it was awaiting the agreement struck with the government.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Will release Paolo Bosusco through a democratic process, says Sabyasachi Panda
- Wednesday April 11, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
In a fresh audio message released today, Maoist leader Sabyasachi Panda has said Italian hostage Paolo Bosusco, who has been in his captivity for close to a month, will be released through a "democratic process". Mr Panda also says that he has received a copy of the joint statement signed by the Odisha government and the Maoist-appointed mediators,...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Court acquits Maoist leader's wife; Govt talks tough
- Tuesday April 10, 2012
- India News | Sampad Mahapatra
Subhashri Das, also known as Mili Panda, wife of top Odisha Maoist Sabyasachi Panda has been acquitted by a fast track court in Gunupur in Odisha's Rayagada district. The court has cleared her of all charges in a case that accused her of taking part in a Maoist armed attack on the police in Kutinguda jungle in Gudari block of Odisha's Rayagada dist...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Deadline ends today; govt talks tough
- Tuesday April 10, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
With the deadline given by Maoists in Odisha for the release of two hostages, Italian national Paolo Bosusco and Biju Janata Dal (BJD) MLA Jhina Hikaka set to end today, the state government has toughened its stand. Last night, three senior officials including the state Home Secretary, who were involved in the negotiations to free the Italian hosta...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Maoists toughen stand, place fresh demands
- Monday April 9, 2012
- Bhubaneshwar News | Reported by Sampad Mahapatra; written by Mala Das
After hopes emerged of a breakthrough in the Odisha hostage crisis late last week, it now seems that the problem is far from over. The Maoists holding an Italian national hostage for nearly a month now have placed new conditions in front of the government for his release.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Govt gives in to Maoist demands for release of Italian national
- Sunday April 8, 2012
- Bhubaneshwar News | NDTV Correspondent
With the Maoists' 96-hour deadline drawing to a close, the Odisha government has finally given to the ultras' demand for the release of the abducted Italian national, Paolo Bosusco. With this, Mr Bosusco is expected to walk free soon after spending over three weeks in captivity.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha MLA kidnapping: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik in Koraput for high-level meet
- Friday April 13, 2012
- India News | Reported by Sampad Mahapatra
Even as Maoists in Odisha freed Italian national Paolo Bosusco after keeping him captive for nearly a month yesterday, the hostage crisis is still far from over with abducted tribal MLA Jhina Hikaka continuing to be held captive by another faction of the Maoists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Happy being a free man, says Italian Paolo Bosusco after being released by Maoists
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- Bhubaneshwar News | NDTV Correspondent
After spending 29 days in captivity, Paolo Bosusco, the Italian national abducted by Maoists in Odisha, finally walked free today. Mr Bosusco was handed over by the Maoists to Dandapani Mohanty, one of the mediators appointed by them for negotiating with the state government for the Italian's release, and some journalists in the forests of the trib...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italian hostage Paolo Bosusco released by Maoists
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- India News | Sampad Mahapatra
After being in captivity for nearly a month, Italian national Paolo Bosusco has been released by Maoists in Odisha today. Mr Bosusco, 51, was handed over by the Maoists to their mediator Dandapani Mohanty and some journalists in the forest of tribal-dominated Kandhamal district. On his arrival in the state capital, the Italian national said, "I am...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Maoists free Italian hostage Paolo Bosusco
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
After 29 days in hostage Paolo Bosusco, held hostage by the Odisha unit of the Maoist party has been released.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Maoists refuse to free MLA
- Thursday April 12, 2012
- India News | Press Trust of India
Maoists holding BJD MLA Jhina Hikaka on Wednesday refused to free him unless 30 rebels, including one accused of killing 55 policemen, were released, while another group which abducted Italian Paolo Bosusco said it was awaiting the agreement struck with the government.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Will release Paolo Bosusco through a democratic process, says Sabyasachi Panda
- Wednesday April 11, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
In a fresh audio message released today, Maoist leader Sabyasachi Panda has said Italian hostage Paolo Bosusco, who has been in his captivity for close to a month, will be released through a "democratic process". Mr Panda also says that he has received a copy of the joint statement signed by the Odisha government and the Maoist-appointed mediators,...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Court acquits Maoist leader's wife; Govt talks tough
- Tuesday April 10, 2012
- India News | Sampad Mahapatra
Subhashri Das, also known as Mili Panda, wife of top Odisha Maoist Sabyasachi Panda has been acquitted by a fast track court in Gunupur in Odisha's Rayagada district. The court has cleared her of all charges in a case that accused her of taking part in a Maoist armed attack on the police in Kutinguda jungle in Gudari block of Odisha's Rayagada dist...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Deadline ends today; govt talks tough
- Tuesday April 10, 2012
- India News | NDTV Correspondent
With the deadline given by Maoists in Odisha for the release of two hostages, Italian national Paolo Bosusco and Biju Janata Dal (BJD) MLA Jhina Hikaka set to end today, the state government has toughened its stand. Last night, three senior officials including the state Home Secretary, who were involved in the negotiations to free the Italian hosta...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Maoists toughen stand, place fresh demands
- Monday April 9, 2012
- Bhubaneshwar News | Reported by Sampad Mahapatra; written by Mala Das
After hopes emerged of a breakthrough in the Odisha hostage crisis late last week, it now seems that the problem is far from over. The Maoists holding an Italian national hostage for nearly a month now have placed new conditions in front of the government for his release.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Odisha hostage crisis: Govt gives in to Maoist demands for release of Italian national
- Sunday April 8, 2012
- Bhubaneshwar News | NDTV Correspondent
With the Maoists' 96-hour deadline drawing to a close, the Odisha government has finally given to the ultras' demand for the release of the abducted Italian national, Paolo Bosusco. With this, Mr Bosusco is expected to walk free soon after spending over three weeks in captivity.
-
www.ndtv.com