White House Ballroom Construction
-
{
- All
- News
-
"National Disgrace": Trump Slams Court Over Ballroom Construction Halt
- Saturday August 8, 2026
- World News | Agence-France Presse
The US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, which had allowed construction to continue while it considered the case, agreed with a lower court that such a massive White House overhaul required the explicit consent of Congress.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Horrendous": Trump Says Will Challenge Ballroom Ruling At Supreme Court
- Friday August 7, 2026
- World News | Agence-France Presse
An appeals court had earlier ordered the halting of the $400-million White House ballroom project.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
$400 Million Ballroom To A 250-Foot Arch: Trump's Makeover Of White House
- Tuesday May 5, 2026
- World News | Reuters
Some of Trump's passion projects, have drawn criticism from Americans concerned about pocketbook issues and the preservation of historic landmarks.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Trump's White House Ballroom Gets Final Approval Despite Court Order
- Friday April 3, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
The ballroom, now estimated to cost $400 million, has expanded in scope and price tag since Trump first announced the project last summer, citing a need for space other than a tent on the lawn to host important guests.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
From Ballroom To Airport: Trump Pushes Self-Promotion To Mark His Legacy
- Wednesday April 1, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Since becoming president, Donald Trump has replicated the formula that characterised his career as a businessman: promoting his name like a brand.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Court Blocks Trump's $400 Million White House Ballroom Project
- Wednesday April 1, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A US judge on Tuesday ordered a halt to construction of a massive ballroom launched by President Donald Trump after tearing down the historic East Wing of the White House.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"National Disgrace": Trump Slams Court Over Ballroom Construction Halt
- Saturday August 8, 2026
- World News | Agence-France Presse
The US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, which had allowed construction to continue while it considered the case, agreed with a lower court that such a massive White House overhaul required the explicit consent of Congress.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Horrendous": Trump Says Will Challenge Ballroom Ruling At Supreme Court
- Friday August 7, 2026
- World News | Agence-France Presse
An appeals court had earlier ordered the halting of the $400-million White House ballroom project.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
$400 Million Ballroom To A 250-Foot Arch: Trump's Makeover Of White House
- Tuesday May 5, 2026
- World News | Reuters
Some of Trump's passion projects, have drawn criticism from Americans concerned about pocketbook issues and the preservation of historic landmarks.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Trump's White House Ballroom Gets Final Approval Despite Court Order
- Friday April 3, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
The ballroom, now estimated to cost $400 million, has expanded in scope and price tag since Trump first announced the project last summer, citing a need for space other than a tent on the lawn to host important guests.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
From Ballroom To Airport: Trump Pushes Self-Promotion To Mark His Legacy
- Wednesday April 1, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Since becoming president, Donald Trump has replicated the formula that characterised his career as a businessman: promoting his name like a brand.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Court Blocks Trump's $400 Million White House Ballroom Project
- Wednesday April 1, 2026
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A US judge on Tuesday ordered a halt to construction of a massive ballroom launched by President Donald Trump after tearing down the historic East Wing of the White House.
-
www.ndtv.com