Tunisia Museum Attack
- All
- News
-
After Islamist Attacks, Tunisia's Tourism Struggles
- Sunday June 26, 2016
- World News | Reuters
A year after 39 mostly British holidaymakers were gunned down on a beach in Sousse, Tunisia's tourist industry is still struggling to recover from the attack and an earlier Islamic State raid on a museum in Tunis.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Court Refuses Extradition to Tunisia of Museum Attack Suspect
- Wednesday October 28, 2015
- World News | Reuters
An Italian court today refused to extradite a Moroccan man suspected of having supplied weapons for the attack on the Bardo Museum in Tunisia earlier this year because he might face the death penalty in the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Begins New Deployment to Protect Tourists: Ministry
- Wednesday July 1, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia began deploying armed police to protect foreign tourists on Wednesday after last week's deadly jihadist attack on a beach resort, the interior ministry said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Beach Attacker: From Rap Fan to Killer
- Monday June 29, 2015
- World News | Reuters
On Wednesday, Saif Rezgui sat down with friends in his Tunisian hometown to chat about his favourite football team, girls and his breakdance skills over coffee and cigarettes.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia to Boost Security, Arm Tourist Police After Attack
- Monday June 29, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said Sunday it would arm tourism police and deploy hundreds of reinforcements as authorities moved to boost security after a jihadist gunned down 38 people at a seaside resort.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Boat Migrant Arrest Over Tunisia Attack Sparks Italy Row
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Italy said Wednesday it had arrested a Moroccan illegal immigrant suspected of involvement in a deadly attack on a Tunis museum, fuelling a row over the threat of jihadists arriving in Europe by boat.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Bardo Attack, Tunisia Treads Line Between Security And Freedoms
- Wednesday April 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Soon after Islamist militants gunned down 21 foreign tourists in Tunisia's Bardo museum last month, newspaper columnists, radio hosts and politicians swiftly called for a merciless crackdown to save their young democracy.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Museum Attack Toll Climbs to 22 After Frenchwoman Dies of Injuries
- Sunday March 29, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Frenchwoman has succumbed to injuries sustained in the March 18 attack on Tunisia's national museum, French President Francois Hollande said Saturday, bringing the overall death toll from the shooting to 22.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 23 in 'Terrorist Cell' Over Museum Attack
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said today that it had arrested 23 suspects in connection with last week's jihadist massacre at the country's national museum.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Islamist Attacks, Tunisia's Tourism Struggles
- Sunday June 26, 2016
- World News | Reuters
A year after 39 mostly British holidaymakers were gunned down on a beach in Sousse, Tunisia's tourist industry is still struggling to recover from the attack and an earlier Islamic State raid on a museum in Tunis.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Court Refuses Extradition to Tunisia of Museum Attack Suspect
- Wednesday October 28, 2015
- World News | Reuters
An Italian court today refused to extradite a Moroccan man suspected of having supplied weapons for the attack on the Bardo Museum in Tunisia earlier this year because he might face the death penalty in the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Begins New Deployment to Protect Tourists: Ministry
- Wednesday July 1, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia began deploying armed police to protect foreign tourists on Wednesday after last week's deadly jihadist attack on a beach resort, the interior ministry said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Beach Attacker: From Rap Fan to Killer
- Monday June 29, 2015
- World News | Reuters
On Wednesday, Saif Rezgui sat down with friends in his Tunisian hometown to chat about his favourite football team, girls and his breakdance skills over coffee and cigarettes.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia to Boost Security, Arm Tourist Police After Attack
- Monday June 29, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said Sunday it would arm tourism police and deploy hundreds of reinforcements as authorities moved to boost security after a jihadist gunned down 38 people at a seaside resort.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Boat Migrant Arrest Over Tunisia Attack Sparks Italy Row
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Italy said Wednesday it had arrested a Moroccan illegal immigrant suspected of involvement in a deadly attack on a Tunis museum, fuelling a row over the threat of jihadists arriving in Europe by boat.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Bardo Attack, Tunisia Treads Line Between Security And Freedoms
- Wednesday April 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Soon after Islamist militants gunned down 21 foreign tourists in Tunisia's Bardo museum last month, newspaper columnists, radio hosts and politicians swiftly called for a merciless crackdown to save their young democracy.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Museum Attack Toll Climbs to 22 After Frenchwoman Dies of Injuries
- Sunday March 29, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Frenchwoman has succumbed to injuries sustained in the March 18 attack on Tunisia's national museum, French President Francois Hollande said Saturday, bringing the overall death toll from the shooting to 22.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 23 in 'Terrorist Cell' Over Museum Attack
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said today that it had arrested 23 suspects in connection with last week's jihadist massacre at the country's national museum.
-
www.ndtv.com