Tunis Museum Attack
- All
- News
-
Boat Migrant Arrest Over Tunisia Attack Sparks Italy Row
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Italy said Wednesday it had arrested a Moroccan illegal immigrant suspected of involvement in a deadly attack on a Tunis museum, fuelling a row over the threat of jihadists arriving in Europe by boat.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 23 in 'Terrorist Cell' Over Museum Attack
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said today that it had arrested 23 suspects in connection with last week's jihadist massacre at the country's national museum.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Francois Hollande to Join 'Anti-Terror' March in Tunis: Presidency
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French President Francois Hollande will travel to Tunis on Sunday to take part in a "march against terrorism" in the wake of jihadist attacks that killed 21 people, his office said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Security Concerns Delay Reopening of Tunisia National Museum
- Tuesday March 24, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's national museum today delayed a planned reopening after last week's attack on foreign tourists due to security concerns, its head of communications Hanene Srarfi told AFP.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisian President Says Third Gunman Involved in Museum Attack on the Run
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisia's President Beji Caid Essebsi said on Sunday that a third gunman involved in an attack that killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, at a Tunis museum last week was on the run.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunis Museum Assailant Was High School Loner
- Saturday March 21, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Jabeur Khachnaoui, one of Tunisia's Bardo museum assailants, was months away from graduating from high school when he abruptly left home and went to Libya, a relative told AFP on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Guards Were Having Coffee During Tunis Museum Attack: Senior Politician
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The guards supposed to be protecting Tunisia's parliament and the nearby national museum were having coffee at the time of this week's deadly assault, a senior politician said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 4 Family Members of Museum Assailant
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Four relatives of an assailant killed in the deadly attack on the Bardo museum in the Tunisian capital have been arrested, the family and police said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Says Museum Gunmen Trained in Libya
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The two gunmen who killed 21 people in an attack on foreign tourists at a Tunis museum trained at a militant camp in Libya, Tunisia's secretary of state for security said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Boat Migrant Arrest Over Tunisia Attack Sparks Italy Row
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Italy said Wednesday it had arrested a Moroccan illegal immigrant suspected of involvement in a deadly attack on a Tunis museum, fuelling a row over the threat of jihadists arriving in Europe by boat.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 23 in 'Terrorist Cell' Over Museum Attack
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said today that it had arrested 23 suspects in connection with last week's jihadist massacre at the country's national museum.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Francois Hollande to Join 'Anti-Terror' March in Tunis: Presidency
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French President Francois Hollande will travel to Tunis on Sunday to take part in a "march against terrorism" in the wake of jihadist attacks that killed 21 people, his office said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Security Concerns Delay Reopening of Tunisia National Museum
- Tuesday March 24, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's national museum today delayed a planned reopening after last week's attack on foreign tourists due to security concerns, its head of communications Hanene Srarfi told AFP.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisian President Says Third Gunman Involved in Museum Attack on the Run
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisia's President Beji Caid Essebsi said on Sunday that a third gunman involved in an attack that killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, at a Tunis museum last week was on the run.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunis Museum Assailant Was High School Loner
- Saturday March 21, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Jabeur Khachnaoui, one of Tunisia's Bardo museum assailants, was months away from graduating from high school when he abruptly left home and went to Libya, a relative told AFP on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Guards Were Having Coffee During Tunis Museum Attack: Senior Politician
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The guards supposed to be protecting Tunisia's parliament and the nearby national museum were having coffee at the time of this week's deadly assault, a senior politician said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 4 Family Members of Museum Assailant
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Four relatives of an assailant killed in the deadly attack on the Bardo museum in the Tunisian capital have been arrested, the family and police said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Says Museum Gunmen Trained in Libya
- Friday March 20, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The two gunmen who killed 21 people in an attack on foreign tourists at a Tunis museum trained at a militant camp in Libya, Tunisia's secretary of state for security said.
-
www.ndtv.com