Tunis Museum
-
{
- All
- News
-
Tunisia Arrests 23 in 'Terrorist Cell' Over Museum Attack
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said today that it had arrested 23 suspects in connection with last week's jihadist massacre at the country's national museum.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Francois Hollande to Join 'Anti-Terror' March in Tunis: Presidency
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French President Francois Hollande will travel to Tunis on Sunday to take part in a "march against terrorism" in the wake of jihadist attacks that killed 21 people, his office said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunis Attack Museum to Reopen by Tuesday: Minister
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's National Bardo Museum will reopen early next week following the attack on foreign tourists that left at least 21 people dead, the culture minister said on Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Spanish Tourists Found Hiding in Tunis Attack Museum
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Two Spanish tourists have been found alive following Wednesday's deadly attack on a Tunis museum after spending the night hiding inside, the emergency services said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Silent Demonstration Called Outside Tunis Attack Museum
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's main trade union confederation and other civil society groups called for a silent demonstration today outside the Tunis museum where 17 foreign tourists and two Tunisians were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests 23 in 'Terrorist Cell' Over Museum Attack
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia said today that it had arrested 23 suspects in connection with last week's jihadist massacre at the country's national museum.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Francois Hollande to Join 'Anti-Terror' March in Tunis: Presidency
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French President Francois Hollande will travel to Tunis on Sunday to take part in a "march against terrorism" in the wake of jihadist attacks that killed 21 people, his office said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunis Attack Museum to Reopen by Tuesday: Minister
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's National Bardo Museum will reopen early next week following the attack on foreign tourists that left at least 21 people dead, the culture minister said on Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2 Spanish Tourists Found Hiding in Tunis Attack Museum
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Two Spanish tourists have been found alive following Wednesday's deadly attack on a Tunis museum after spending the night hiding inside, the emergency services said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Silent Demonstration Called Outside Tunis Attack Museum
- Thursday March 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's main trade union confederation and other civil society groups called for a silent demonstration today outside the Tunis museum where 17 foreign tourists and two Tunisians were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com