Sichuan Earthquake
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Video Shows The Moment Earthquake Hit China's Sichuan
- Tuesday September 6, 2022
- World News | Edited by Anjali Thakur
The powerful earthquake struck Sichuan after mid-day on Monday, with the epicentre deep in the province's mountainous interior in the west.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Video: Woman, Child Caught In China Earthquake, Chaos On Streets
- Thursday June 2, 2022
- World News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Four people were killed and 14 injured when a powerful earthquake of 6.1-magnitude struck Ya'an city in China's quake-prone southwestern Sichuan province, news agency PTI reported citing local officials.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
1 Dead, 6 Injured As Two Earthquakes Hit Southwestern China: Report
- Wednesday June 1, 2022
- World News | Agence France-Presse
At least one person is dead and six others injured after two earthquakes hit southwestern China on Wednesday, state media reported.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Hits China's Sichuan; No Casualties So Far
- Wednesday April 6, 2022
- World News | Asian News International
A 5.1-magnitude earthquake jolted Xingwen county of Yibin city, in China's Sichuan Province on Wednesday morning, according to the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC).
-
www.ndtv.com
-
3 Killed, Dozens Injured As Shallow Earthquake Hits China's Sichuan
- Thursday September 16, 2021
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Three people were killed and dozens injured when a shallow earthquake struck southwestern China on Thursday, triggering the second-highest level of emergency response by rescuers in Sichuan province.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
China Won't Tell Truth About Quake That Killed 87,000, Alleges Activist
- Saturday May 12, 2018
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A decade since the devastating earthquake in China's Sichuan province that left more than 87,000 people dead or missing, activist artist Ai Weiwei concedes that Beijing will never provide a full reckoning of the disaster
-
www.ndtv.com
-
PM Narendra Modi Expresses Grief Over China Earthquake
- Friday August 11, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday took to Sina Weibo, the Chinese micro-blogging platform akin to Twitter, to express sadness over the devastating earthquake in China's southwestern province of Sichuan.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
50,000 Tourists Evacuated After China Earthquake
- Thursday August 10, 2017
- World News | Indo-Asian News Service
Over 50,000 tourists, including 126 foreigners, were evacuated following Tuesday's deadly earthquake in China's Sichuan province that killed 19 persons, the authorities announced on Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Quake In China's Sichuan Province Kills 19, Including Tourists, Injures 247
- Wednesday August 9, 2017
- World News | Reuters
A 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck a remote, mountainous part of China's southwestern province of Sichuan, killing 19 people, including six tourists, and injuring 247, the provincial government and official media said on Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
12 Killed In China Earthquake, Number Of Deaths Likely To Rise
- Wednesday August 9, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
At least 12 people were killed when a 6.5-magnitude earthquake struck southwestern China, government sources said Wednesday, but the toll was expected to climb as news trickles out of the remote mountainous region.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Video Shows The Moment Earthquake Hit China's Sichuan
- Tuesday September 6, 2022
- World News | Edited by Anjali Thakur
The powerful earthquake struck Sichuan after mid-day on Monday, with the epicentre deep in the province's mountainous interior in the west.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Video: Woman, Child Caught In China Earthquake, Chaos On Streets
- Thursday June 2, 2022
- World News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Four people were killed and 14 injured when a powerful earthquake of 6.1-magnitude struck Ya'an city in China's quake-prone southwestern Sichuan province, news agency PTI reported citing local officials.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
1 Dead, 6 Injured As Two Earthquakes Hit Southwestern China: Report
- Wednesday June 1, 2022
- World News | Agence France-Presse
At least one person is dead and six others injured after two earthquakes hit southwestern China on Wednesday, state media reported.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Hits China's Sichuan; No Casualties So Far
- Wednesday April 6, 2022
- World News | Asian News International
A 5.1-magnitude earthquake jolted Xingwen county of Yibin city, in China's Sichuan Province on Wednesday morning, according to the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC).
-
www.ndtv.com
-
3 Killed, Dozens Injured As Shallow Earthquake Hits China's Sichuan
- Thursday September 16, 2021
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Three people were killed and dozens injured when a shallow earthquake struck southwestern China on Thursday, triggering the second-highest level of emergency response by rescuers in Sichuan province.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
China Won't Tell Truth About Quake That Killed 87,000, Alleges Activist
- Saturday May 12, 2018
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A decade since the devastating earthquake in China's Sichuan province that left more than 87,000 people dead or missing, activist artist Ai Weiwei concedes that Beijing will never provide a full reckoning of the disaster
-
www.ndtv.com
-
PM Narendra Modi Expresses Grief Over China Earthquake
- Friday August 11, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday took to Sina Weibo, the Chinese micro-blogging platform akin to Twitter, to express sadness over the devastating earthquake in China's southwestern province of Sichuan.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
50,000 Tourists Evacuated After China Earthquake
- Thursday August 10, 2017
- World News | Indo-Asian News Service
Over 50,000 tourists, including 126 foreigners, were evacuated following Tuesday's deadly earthquake in China's Sichuan province that killed 19 persons, the authorities announced on Thursday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Quake In China's Sichuan Province Kills 19, Including Tourists, Injures 247
- Wednesday August 9, 2017
- World News | Reuters
A 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck a remote, mountainous part of China's southwestern province of Sichuan, killing 19 people, including six tourists, and injuring 247, the provincial government and official media said on Wednesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
12 Killed In China Earthquake, Number Of Deaths Likely To Rise
- Wednesday August 9, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
At least 12 people were killed when a 6.5-magnitude earthquake struck southwestern China, government sources said Wednesday, but the toll was expected to climb as news trickles out of the remote mountainous region.
-
www.ndtv.com