Pune Porsche Crash Teen
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Pune Porsche Case: Drunk Teen Escapes Adult Trial. What Happened In Court?
- Wednesday July 16, 2025
- India News | Reported by Paras Harendra Dama
The main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case - who was 17 and drunk when he rammed his father's Rs 2.5 crore supercar into a motorcyle and killed two people last year - escaped trial as an adult because of the nature of the charges he faces.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Teen Rams Porsche Into Two People, Parents Held, Authority's Order -- A Timeline
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The Juvenile Justice Board on Tuesday said the 17-year-old boy accused of driving a Porsche car in an inebriated state and mowing down two people last year in Pune will be tried as a juvenile.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mother Of Teen Accused In Pune Porsche Crash Released From Jail
- Saturday April 26, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
The mother of a 17-year-old boy involved in the Pune Porsche crash, in which two persons lost their lives, walked out of jail on Saturday, four days after the Supreme Court granted her interim bail.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash: Mother Of Accused Teen Granted Bail In Blood Swapping Case
- Tuesday April 22, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
The Supreme Court on Tuesday granted interim bail to the mother of the teenage accused in the Pune Porsche crash case, which resulted in the death of two software engineers after a speeding car collided with their motorbike.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
How Doctors Tried To Save Pune Porsche Crash Accused: New Revelations
- Friday September 27, 2024
- India News | Written by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
Pune Police made shocking new claims Friday in the Porsche crash case, claiming members of the family of the accused - the teen who was allegedly drunk while driving the Rs 2.5 crore electric supercar - when it killed two people, were also drunk.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Hit-And-Run Teen Seeks Return Of Seized Passport And Porsche
- Thursday August 29, 2024
- Pune News | Asian News International
The Juvenile Justice Board (JJB)of Pune on Wednesday adjourned the hearing on three applications in the Porsche crash case until September 26.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash: Accused Minor Completes 15-Day Safe Driving Programme
- Monday August 19, 2024
- India News | Press Trust of India
The minor accused of killing two persons after ramming his Porsche car in an inebriated state into a motorcycle in Pune on May 19 has undergone a 15-day safe driving programme as mandated by a court, a Regional Transport Office (RTO) official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Cops File 900-Page Chargesheet In Porsche Crash Case, Teen's Parents Named
- Friday July 26, 2024
- India News | Press Trust of India
Pune city police on Friday filed a more than 900-page charge sheet in the 'Pune Porsche crash' case, officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Teen, Who Killed 2 In Crash, Submits Essay On Road Safety
- Friday July 5, 2024
- India News | Press Trust of India
The 17-year-old minor allegedly involved in the Pune Porsche car crash that killed two techies has submitted a 300-word essay on road safety complying with the bail conditions of the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB), an official said on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash: Cops Allowed To Take Custody Of Accused Teen's Father
- Thursday July 4, 2024
- Pune News | Press Trust of India
A court on Wednesday allowed Kondhwa police in the city to take custody of builder Vishal Agarwal, the father of the juvenile involved in the Kalyani Nagar Porsche crash, in a cheating case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Case: Drunk Teen Escapes Adult Trial. What Happened In Court?
- Wednesday July 16, 2025
- India News | Reported by Paras Harendra Dama
The main accused in the Pune Porsche crash case - who was 17 and drunk when he rammed his father's Rs 2.5 crore supercar into a motorcyle and killed two people last year - escaped trial as an adult because of the nature of the charges he faces.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Teen Rams Porsche Into Two People, Parents Held, Authority's Order -- A Timeline
- Tuesday July 15, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The Juvenile Justice Board on Tuesday said the 17-year-old boy accused of driving a Porsche car in an inebriated state and mowing down two people last year in Pune will be tried as a juvenile.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mother Of Teen Accused In Pune Porsche Crash Released From Jail
- Saturday April 26, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
The mother of a 17-year-old boy involved in the Pune Porsche crash, in which two persons lost their lives, walked out of jail on Saturday, four days after the Supreme Court granted her interim bail.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash: Mother Of Accused Teen Granted Bail In Blood Swapping Case
- Tuesday April 22, 2025
- India News | Asian News International
The Supreme Court on Tuesday granted interim bail to the mother of the teenage accused in the Pune Porsche crash case, which resulted in the death of two software engineers after a speeding car collided with their motorbike.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
How Doctors Tried To Save Pune Porsche Crash Accused: New Revelations
- Friday September 27, 2024
- India News | Written by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
Pune Police made shocking new claims Friday in the Porsche crash case, claiming members of the family of the accused - the teen who was allegedly drunk while driving the Rs 2.5 crore electric supercar - when it killed two people, were also drunk.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Hit-And-Run Teen Seeks Return Of Seized Passport And Porsche
- Thursday August 29, 2024
- Pune News | Asian News International
The Juvenile Justice Board (JJB)of Pune on Wednesday adjourned the hearing on three applications in the Porsche crash case until September 26.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash: Accused Minor Completes 15-Day Safe Driving Programme
- Monday August 19, 2024
- India News | Press Trust of India
The minor accused of killing two persons after ramming his Porsche car in an inebriated state into a motorcycle in Pune on May 19 has undergone a 15-day safe driving programme as mandated by a court, a Regional Transport Office (RTO) official said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Cops File 900-Page Chargesheet In Porsche Crash Case, Teen's Parents Named
- Friday July 26, 2024
- India News | Press Trust of India
Pune city police on Friday filed a more than 900-page charge sheet in the 'Pune Porsche crash' case, officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Teen, Who Killed 2 In Crash, Submits Essay On Road Safety
- Friday July 5, 2024
- India News | Press Trust of India
The 17-year-old minor allegedly involved in the Pune Porsche car crash that killed two techies has submitted a 300-word essay on road safety complying with the bail conditions of the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB), an official said on Friday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pune Porsche Crash: Cops Allowed To Take Custody Of Accused Teen's Father
- Thursday July 4, 2024
- Pune News | Press Trust of India
A court on Wednesday allowed Kondhwa police in the city to take custody of builder Vishal Agarwal, the father of the juvenile involved in the Kalyani Nagar Porsche crash, in a cheating case.
-
www.ndtv.com