Opposition On Pulwama Attack
- All
- News
- Videos
-
"PM Modi Ne Ghar Mein Ghus Ke Maara Hai": Amit Shah on Balakot Air Strike
- Thursday May 16, 2024
- India News | Asian News International
Hitting out at the opposition for raking up the Balakot air strike and Pulwama terror attack issues, Union Home Minister Amit Shah said that "PM Narendra Modi ne ghar mein ghus kar maara hai (attacked Pakistan on its turf)".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
New Flashpoint In BJP vs Opposition: Satyapal Malik's Remarks On Pulwama Attack
- Sunday April 16, 2023
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Former Jammu and Kashmir governor Satyapal Malik's comments about the 2019 Pulwama attack have triggered a political storm.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tejashwi Yadav Among 1,464 Candidates In Second Phase Of Bihar Polls
- Monday November 2, 2020
- India News | Reported by Manish Kumar, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
The second phase of the Bihar election begins Tuesday morning with voting for 94 seats across 17 districts. RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav, the opposition's chief ministerial face, is among the 1,464 contestants. Seven ministers from Nitish Kumar's cabinet are also contesting, as is BJP leader Nitin Nabin, who faces Congress's Luv Sinha - son of actor-p...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
PM Modi's Attack Against Opposition On Pulwama Continues For Day 2
- Sunday November 1, 2020
- India News | Reported by Manish Kumar, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
For the second time in as many days Prime Minister Narendra Modi - in Bihar to campaign for the NDA - eschewed questions of development posed by the opposition to attack them over their stand on the 2019 Pulwama attack
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Maa..Your Son Is Sitting In Delhi": PM's Chhath Assurance To Bihar Women
- Sunday November 1, 2020
- India News | Press Trust of India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday excoriated the opposition over the Pulwama attack after Pakistan's admission of complicity in it, saying it has "taken masks off" the faces of those in India who never cared for the "sons of Bihar" who lost their lives in the assault.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bihar Assembly Election 2020 Highlights: PM Modi Talks Of Pak's Pulwama Confession, Attacks "Double Yuvraj"
- Sunday November 1, 2020
- India News | NDTV
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressing a rally in Chapra, the political bastion of RJD chief Lalu Prasad, took a swipe at the RJD's leader son, Tejashwi Yadav, who is the Chief Ministerial face of the Mahagathbandhan (Grand opposition alliance) in Bihar. "Today, there is a double engine government in Bihar which is committed for the welfare of pe...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ravi Shankar Prasad Slams Opposition After Pak Minister's Pulwama Admission
- Saturday October 31, 2020
- India News | ANI
With a Pakistan Minister admitting to his country''s role in Pulwama terror attack, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on Friday attacked the Congress and some other opposition parties, saying "saboot gang" stands exposed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"When India Lost Its Sons...": PM Slams Opposition Over Pulwama Attack
- Saturday October 31, 2020
- India News | Reported by Akhilesh Sharma, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today hit out at opposition parties for their alleged stand on the Pulwama attack last year, saying that when over 40 paramilitary personnel died in the attack these parties didn't feel sadness.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Ghus Ke Maara", Pak Minister Brags On Pulwama Attack, Then Amends
- Thursday October 29, 2020
- India News | Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
Pakistan was responsible for the terrorist attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama last year in which 40 Indian paramilitary troopers were killed, a Pakistani minister has told the country's legislature, in an apparent admission of the country's role in sponsoring cross-border terrorism.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Lok Sabha Polls 2019: "Action Soon" On PM's Airstrike References At Rallies: Poll Body Sources
- Wednesday April 24, 2019
- India News | Reported by Sreenivasan Jain, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Action will be taken soon in case of comments that politicise the armed forces, sources in the Election Commission told NDTV, amid huge opposition criticism over its inaction on such statements by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP chief Amit Shah.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"PM Modi Ne Ghar Mein Ghus Ke Maara Hai": Amit Shah on Balakot Air Strike
- Thursday May 16, 2024
- India News | Asian News International
Hitting out at the opposition for raking up the Balakot air strike and Pulwama terror attack issues, Union Home Minister Amit Shah said that "PM Narendra Modi ne ghar mein ghus kar maara hai (attacked Pakistan on its turf)".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
New Flashpoint In BJP vs Opposition: Satyapal Malik's Remarks On Pulwama Attack
- Sunday April 16, 2023
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Former Jammu and Kashmir governor Satyapal Malik's comments about the 2019 Pulwama attack have triggered a political storm.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tejashwi Yadav Among 1,464 Candidates In Second Phase Of Bihar Polls
- Monday November 2, 2020
- India News | Reported by Manish Kumar, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
The second phase of the Bihar election begins Tuesday morning with voting for 94 seats across 17 districts. RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav, the opposition's chief ministerial face, is among the 1,464 contestants. Seven ministers from Nitish Kumar's cabinet are also contesting, as is BJP leader Nitin Nabin, who faces Congress's Luv Sinha - son of actor-p...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
PM Modi's Attack Against Opposition On Pulwama Continues For Day 2
- Sunday November 1, 2020
- India News | Reported by Manish Kumar, Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan
For the second time in as many days Prime Minister Narendra Modi - in Bihar to campaign for the NDA - eschewed questions of development posed by the opposition to attack them over their stand on the 2019 Pulwama attack
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Maa..Your Son Is Sitting In Delhi": PM's Chhath Assurance To Bihar Women
- Sunday November 1, 2020
- India News | Press Trust of India
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday excoriated the opposition over the Pulwama attack after Pakistan's admission of complicity in it, saying it has "taken masks off" the faces of those in India who never cared for the "sons of Bihar" who lost their lives in the assault.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bihar Assembly Election 2020 Highlights: PM Modi Talks Of Pak's Pulwama Confession, Attacks "Double Yuvraj"
- Sunday November 1, 2020
- India News | NDTV
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addressing a rally in Chapra, the political bastion of RJD chief Lalu Prasad, took a swipe at the RJD's leader son, Tejashwi Yadav, who is the Chief Ministerial face of the Mahagathbandhan (Grand opposition alliance) in Bihar. "Today, there is a double engine government in Bihar which is committed for the welfare of pe...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ravi Shankar Prasad Slams Opposition After Pak Minister's Pulwama Admission
- Saturday October 31, 2020
- India News | ANI
With a Pakistan Minister admitting to his country''s role in Pulwama terror attack, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on Friday attacked the Congress and some other opposition parties, saying "saboot gang" stands exposed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"When India Lost Its Sons...": PM Slams Opposition Over Pulwama Attack
- Saturday October 31, 2020
- India News | Reported by Akhilesh Sharma, Edited by Harish Pullanoor
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today hit out at opposition parties for their alleged stand on the Pulwama attack last year, saying that when over 40 paramilitary personnel died in the attack these parties didn't feel sadness.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Ghus Ke Maara", Pak Minister Brags On Pulwama Attack, Then Amends
- Thursday October 29, 2020
- India News | Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
Pakistan was responsible for the terrorist attack in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama last year in which 40 Indian paramilitary troopers were killed, a Pakistani minister has told the country's legislature, in an apparent admission of the country's role in sponsoring cross-border terrorism.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Lok Sabha Polls 2019: "Action Soon" On PM's Airstrike References At Rallies: Poll Body Sources
- Wednesday April 24, 2019
- India News | Reported by Sreenivasan Jain, Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Action will be taken soon in case of comments that politicise the armed forces, sources in the Election Commission told NDTV, amid huge opposition criticism over its inaction on such statements by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP chief Amit Shah.
-
www.ndtv.com