Italian Divers
-
{
- All
- News
-
Bodies Of Missing Italian Divers Found Inside 60-Metre Cave After Maldives Scuba Disaster
- Monday May 18, 2026
- World News | Edited by Ritu Singh
The incident is believed to be the deadliest single diving accident in the Maldives, a country known globally for its coral islands and luxury diving tourism.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Rescue Diver Dies In Search Of 4 Italians Who Drowned In Maldives
- Sunday May 17, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
Mohamed Mahudhee, a member of the Maldivian National Defense Force, died of underwater decompression sickness.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Indian man, thought to be missing waiter, found by divers in Costa Concordia wreck
- Tuesday October 8, 2013
- India News | Reuters
Divers searching the wreckage of the Costa Concordia cruise ship today found remains of a body thought to be one of the two missing victims, Italian officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy migrant boat confirmed death toll reaches 194
- Monday October 7, 2013
- World News | Reuters
Italian search teams have recovered 194 bodies after a migrant boat sank off the southern island of Lampedusa last week, with divers working to bring up as many as possible from the wreck ahead of expected bad weather, officials said on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Divers recover 83 more bodies from Italy refugee shipwreck
- Monday October 7, 2013
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Divers in Italy recovered 83 more bodies on Sunday after a shipwreck in which over 300 African refugees are feared to have died, as a government minister called for an easing of immigration rules.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Divers find bodies from spot of Italy cruise ship wreck
- Thursday September 26, 2013
- World News | Reuters
Divers on Thursday found what they believe to be the last two missing bodies from the sea where the Costa Concordia cruise liner sank last year off the Italian island of Giglio.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Divers find 8 more bodies in Italy luxury cruise wreckage
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- World News | The Associated Press
Divers searching the capsized Costa Concordia cruise ship off a Tuscan island found eight bodies on Wednesday on one of the passenger decks, including that of a missing 5-year-old Italian girl, authorities said. Italy's national civil protection agency, which is monitoring the operation off a Tuscan island, said three of the bodies were recovered a...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italian divers find 12th body as search of cruise ship resumes
- Saturday January 21, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
The body of a woman wearing a life vest was recovered by Italian coast guard divers on Saturday from a narrow underwater corridor of the capsized cruise ship Costa Concordia, raising the death toll to 12 in the week-old accident that has sent some light fuel spilling into the Mediterranean off Tuscany.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy cruise tragedy: Holes blasted in ship to search for missing
- Tuesday January 17, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
Italian naval divers on Tuesday exploded holes in the hull of a cruise ship grounded off a Tuscan island to speed the search for 29 missing people while seas were still calm. One official said there was still a "glimmer of hope" that survivors could be found.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bodies Of Missing Italian Divers Found Inside 60-Metre Cave After Maldives Scuba Disaster
- Monday May 18, 2026
- World News | Edited by Ritu Singh
The incident is believed to be the deadliest single diving accident in the Maldives, a country known globally for its coral islands and luxury diving tourism.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Rescue Diver Dies In Search Of 4 Italians Who Drowned In Maldives
- Sunday May 17, 2026
- World News | Associated Press
Mohamed Mahudhee, a member of the Maldivian National Defense Force, died of underwater decompression sickness.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Indian man, thought to be missing waiter, found by divers in Costa Concordia wreck
- Tuesday October 8, 2013
- India News | Reuters
Divers searching the wreckage of the Costa Concordia cruise ship today found remains of a body thought to be one of the two missing victims, Italian officials said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy migrant boat confirmed death toll reaches 194
- Monday October 7, 2013
- World News | Reuters
Italian search teams have recovered 194 bodies after a migrant boat sank off the southern island of Lampedusa last week, with divers working to bring up as many as possible from the wreck ahead of expected bad weather, officials said on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Divers recover 83 more bodies from Italy refugee shipwreck
- Monday October 7, 2013
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Divers in Italy recovered 83 more bodies on Sunday after a shipwreck in which over 300 African refugees are feared to have died, as a government minister called for an easing of immigration rules.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Divers find bodies from spot of Italy cruise ship wreck
- Thursday September 26, 2013
- World News | Reuters
Divers on Thursday found what they believe to be the last two missing bodies from the sea where the Costa Concordia cruise liner sank last year off the Italian island of Giglio.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Divers find 8 more bodies in Italy luxury cruise wreckage
- Wednesday February 22, 2012
- World News | The Associated Press
Divers searching the capsized Costa Concordia cruise ship off a Tuscan island found eight bodies on Wednesday on one of the passenger decks, including that of a missing 5-year-old Italian girl, authorities said. Italy's national civil protection agency, which is monitoring the operation off a Tuscan island, said three of the bodies were recovered a...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italian divers find 12th body as search of cruise ship resumes
- Saturday January 21, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
The body of a woman wearing a life vest was recovered by Italian coast guard divers on Saturday from a narrow underwater corridor of the capsized cruise ship Costa Concordia, raising the death toll to 12 in the week-old accident that has sent some light fuel spilling into the Mediterranean off Tuscany.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy cruise tragedy: Holes blasted in ship to search for missing
- Tuesday January 17, 2012
- World News | Associated Press
Italian naval divers on Tuesday exploded holes in the hull of a cruise ship grounded off a Tuscan island to speed the search for 29 missing people while seas were still calm. One official said there was still a "glimmer of hope" that survivors could be found.
-
www.ndtv.com