Film On Us Muslims
- All
- News
-
YouTube May Show Anti-Muslim Video: Appeals Court
- Tuesday May 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A US appeals court on Monday ruled that Google-owned YouTube should not be barred from showing an uploaded "Innocence of Muslims" film that outraged Islamics.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
California man behind anti-Islam film released to halfway house
- Wednesday August 14, 2013
- World News | Reuters
The man behind a film that stoked anti-US protests across the Muslim world has been moved from prison to a halfway house to serve the remaining weeks of his sentence for probation violations stemming from his role in making the video, federal officials said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Egypt court orders YouTube block over Islam film
- Saturday February 9, 2013
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A court in Egypt on Saturday ordered that video-sharing website YouTube be blocked for a month for hosting an anti-Islam film that triggered deadly outrage across the Muslim world last year.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Friday release for 'Vishwaroopam' likely, after sound edit in US
- Monday February 4, 2013
- South | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi
Actor Kamal Haasan has decided to withdraw his plea against the ban of his film Vishwaroopam. This comes a day after the actor-director reached an agreement with Muslim groups opposing his mega-budget thriller and the ban on his film was lifted.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US judge refuses to order anti-Muslim film off YouTube
- Saturday December 1, 2012
- World News | Reuters
An actress who said she was duped into appearing in an anti-Islam film that stoked violent protests against the United States across the Muslim world lost on Friday her second legal bid to force the video off YouTube.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US actress sues anti-Islam filmmaker, YouTube in federal court
- Thursday September 27, 2012
- World News | Reuters
An actress who said she was duped into appearing in an anti-Islam film that stoked violent protests across the Muslim world took her legal bid to federal court on Wednesday in a renewed effort to force it off YouTube.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Muslim leaders challenge Barack Obama's defense on anti-Islam film
- Wednesday September 26, 2012
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Muslim leaders demanded international action to stop religious insults in a challenge to US President Barack Obama's defense of freedom of expression at the UN General Assembly. President Obama made a strong condemnation of "violence and intolerance" in his speech at the UN headquarters on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran pulls movie from Oscar race over US anti-Islam film
- Tuesday September 25, 2012
- Entertainment | Chandni
Iran announced on Monday it was yanking its entry in the Oscars race because of the "intolerable insult" of a US-made anti-Islam film.
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Iran pulls movie from Oscars race over US anti-Islam film
- Tuesday September 25, 2012
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Iran announced on Monday that it was yanking its entry in the Oscars race because of the "intolerable insult" of the US-made anti-Islam film that has angered Muslims in several countries.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Massive anti-American protest in Sri Lankan capital
- Monday September 24, 2012
- World News | Press Trust of India
Thousands of Sri Lankan Muslims marched towards the heavily barricaded US embassy on Monday calling for ban of American brands, denouncing an anti-Islam film that has triggered protests across the world.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
YouTube May Show Anti-Muslim Video: Appeals Court
- Tuesday May 19, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A US appeals court on Monday ruled that Google-owned YouTube should not be barred from showing an uploaded "Innocence of Muslims" film that outraged Islamics.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
California man behind anti-Islam film released to halfway house
- Wednesday August 14, 2013
- World News | Reuters
The man behind a film that stoked anti-US protests across the Muslim world has been moved from prison to a halfway house to serve the remaining weeks of his sentence for probation violations stemming from his role in making the video, federal officials said on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Egypt court orders YouTube block over Islam film
- Saturday February 9, 2013
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A court in Egypt on Saturday ordered that video-sharing website YouTube be blocked for a month for hosting an anti-Islam film that triggered deadly outrage across the Muslim world last year.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Friday release for 'Vishwaroopam' likely, after sound edit in US
- Monday February 4, 2013
- South | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi
Actor Kamal Haasan has decided to withdraw his plea against the ban of his film Vishwaroopam. This comes a day after the actor-director reached an agreement with Muslim groups opposing his mega-budget thriller and the ban on his film was lifted.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US judge refuses to order anti-Muslim film off YouTube
- Saturday December 1, 2012
- World News | Reuters
An actress who said she was duped into appearing in an anti-Islam film that stoked violent protests against the United States across the Muslim world lost on Friday her second legal bid to force the video off YouTube.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US actress sues anti-Islam filmmaker, YouTube in federal court
- Thursday September 27, 2012
- World News | Reuters
An actress who said she was duped into appearing in an anti-Islam film that stoked violent protests across the Muslim world took her legal bid to federal court on Wednesday in a renewed effort to force it off YouTube.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Muslim leaders challenge Barack Obama's defense on anti-Islam film
- Wednesday September 26, 2012
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Muslim leaders demanded international action to stop religious insults in a challenge to US President Barack Obama's defense of freedom of expression at the UN General Assembly. President Obama made a strong condemnation of "violence and intolerance" in his speech at the UN headquarters on Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Iran pulls movie from Oscar race over US anti-Islam film
- Tuesday September 25, 2012
- Entertainment | Chandni
Iran announced on Monday it was yanking its entry in the Oscars race because of the "intolerable insult" of a US-made anti-Islam film.
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
Iran pulls movie from Oscars race over US anti-Islam film
- Tuesday September 25, 2012
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Iran announced on Monday that it was yanking its entry in the Oscars race because of the "intolerable insult" of the US-made anti-Islam film that has angered Muslims in several countries.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Massive anti-American protest in Sri Lankan capital
- Monday September 24, 2012
- World News | Press Trust of India
Thousands of Sri Lankan Muslims marched towards the heavily barricaded US embassy on Monday calling for ban of American brands, denouncing an anti-Islam film that has triggered protests across the world.
-
www.ndtv.com