Bardo Museum Attack
- All
- News
-
Italy Court Refuses Extradition to Tunisia of Museum Attack Suspect
- Wednesday October 28, 2015
- World News | Reuters
An Italian court today refused to extradite a Moroccan man suspected of having supplied weapons for the attack on the Bardo Museum in Tunisia earlier this year because he might face the death penalty in the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Bardo Attack, Tunisia Treads Line Between Security And Freedoms
- Wednesday April 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Soon after Islamist militants gunned down 21 foreign tourists in Tunisia's Bardo museum last month, newspaper columnists, radio hosts and politicians swiftly called for a merciless crackdown to save their young democracy.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Museum Attack Toll Climbs to 22 After Frenchwoman Dies of Injuries
- Sunday March 29, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Frenchwoman has succumbed to injuries sustained in the March 18 attack on Tunisia's national museum, French President Francois Hollande said Saturday, bringing the overall death toll from the shooting to 22.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Francois Hollande to Join 'Anti-Terror' March in Tunis: Presidency
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French President Francois Hollande will travel to Tunis on Sunday to take part in a "march against terrorism" in the wake of jihadist attacks that killed 21 people, his office said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Museum to Reopen Following Massacre
- Tuesday March 24, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's National Bardo Museum is set to reopen to the public today after a jihadist attack that killed 20 foreigners, as the country looks to restore faith in its tourism sector.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Prime Minister Fires Police Chiefs After Museum Attacks
- Monday March 23, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid has fired police chiefs for the capital and the area of the national museum after last week's attacks on foreign tourists, the government said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests More Than 20 in Crackdown Since Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisian authorities have arrested more than 20 suspected militants in a nationwide security crackdown since gunmen killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, in Wednesday's attack in the capital, the government said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisian Leader Admits Security 'Failings' Ahead of Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi said security "failures" had helped facilitate the deadly attack on the country's national museum, according to an interview with French media published on Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Says Progress in Museum Massacre Probe
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian authorities said on Saturday there were developments in the investigation into the attack on the national museum claimed by the Islamic State group that killed 20 foreign tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Court Refuses Extradition to Tunisia of Museum Attack Suspect
- Wednesday October 28, 2015
- World News | Reuters
An Italian court today refused to extradite a Moroccan man suspected of having supplied weapons for the attack on the Bardo Museum in Tunisia earlier this year because he might face the death penalty in the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Italy Arrests Moroccan Over Tunisian Museum Killings
- Thursday May 21, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Italian police said on Wednesday they had arrested a 22-year-old Moroccan man suspected of involvement in the March 18 attack on the Bardo museum in Tunis which killed 20 tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
After Bardo Attack, Tunisia Treads Line Between Security And Freedoms
- Wednesday April 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Soon after Islamist militants gunned down 21 foreign tourists in Tunisia's Bardo museum last month, newspaper columnists, radio hosts and politicians swiftly called for a merciless crackdown to save their young democracy.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Museum Attack Toll Climbs to 22 After Frenchwoman Dies of Injuries
- Sunday March 29, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A Frenchwoman has succumbed to injuries sustained in the March 18 attack on Tunisia's national museum, French President Francois Hollande said Saturday, bringing the overall death toll from the shooting to 22.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Francois Hollande to Join 'Anti-Terror' March in Tunis: Presidency
- Thursday March 26, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
French President Francois Hollande will travel to Tunis on Sunday to take part in a "march against terrorism" in the wake of jihadist attacks that killed 21 people, his office said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Museum to Reopen Following Massacre
- Tuesday March 24, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisia's National Bardo Museum is set to reopen to the public today after a jihadist attack that killed 20 foreigners, as the country looks to restore faith in its tourism sector.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Prime Minister Fires Police Chiefs After Museum Attacks
- Monday March 23, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid has fired police chiefs for the capital and the area of the national museum after last week's attacks on foreign tourists, the government said today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Arrests More Than 20 in Crackdown Since Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Tunisian authorities have arrested more than 20 suspected militants in a nationwide security crackdown since gunmen killed 23 people, mostly foreign tourists, in Wednesday's attack in the capital, the government said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisian Leader Admits Security 'Failings' Ahead of Museum Attack
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi said security "failures" had helped facilitate the deadly attack on the country's national museum, according to an interview with French media published on Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Tunisia Says Progress in Museum Massacre Probe
- Sunday March 22, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Tunisian authorities said on Saturday there were developments in the investigation into the attack on the national museum claimed by the Islamic State group that killed 20 foreign tourists.
-
www.ndtv.com