2g Scam Loss
- All
- News
- Videos
-
2G Case: A Raja's Acquittal Challenged, A Chronology Of What Is Known To Be India's Biggest Scam
- Wednesday March 21, 2018
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A Raja was accused of allocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone networks in exchange for kickbacks and causing the state a loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
One Month On, Former CAG Vinod Rai Won't Say A Word On 2G Verdict
- Saturday January 27, 2018
- India News | Written by Monideepa Banerjie
For the second consecutive day during his visit to Kolkata, Vinod Rai, former Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India whose report in 2010 pegged notional loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore to the national exchequer due to 2G spectrum allocation in 2008, refused to answer questions on the court's dismissal of the scam as non-existent and former tel...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Auditor Vinod Rai's Team Flagged Lower 2G Loss, Says A Raja: 10 Facts
- Friday January 19, 2018
- India News | Written by Sunetra Choudhury
After "Rs 1.76 lakh crore" and "zero-loss", a third figure has surfaced in the 2G spectrum case that crashed last month after a court acquitted all the accused for lack of evidence. A book by A Raja, then telecom minister and main accused in the case, suggests that before then auditor Vinod Rai declared that the Congress-led government's decision t...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Scam Verdict: A Recap Of the Spectrum Case So Far
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by Sunetra Choudhury, Edited by Nidhi Sethi
A Delhi court today acquitted all the 17 accused in the 2G spectrum case, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK leader M Kanimozhi, after, as the judge said, the investigators failed to prove that Mr Raja, along with officials from companies that got the licenses for telecom services, received kickbacks from private companies for the all...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Spectrum Scam Case: A Chronology Of What Is Known To Be India's Biggest Scam
- Friday December 22, 2017
- India News | Edited by Amrita Ray
Former telecom minister A Raja was on Thursday acquitted in the 2G spectrum case along DMK chief M Karunanidhi's daughter M Kanimozhi and 15 others. Mr Raja was accused of allocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone networks in exchange for kickbacks and causing the state a loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore. He has also been accused of acceptinga 200-...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Huge Scam Was Seen Where There Was None": 2G Order
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Former telecom minister A Raja, DMK leader Kanimozhi and all other accused were today acquitted in the politically-sensitive 2G spectrum allocation scam cases by a special court in Delhi which held that the prosecution "miserably failed" to prove the charges. The judge OP Saini said the CBI could not prove that Mr Raja, along with officials from co...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Spectrum Case Verdict Live Updates: Court Acquits A Raja, M Kanimozhi; CBI To Appeal In High Court
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | NDTV
A Delhi court acquitted former Telecom Minister A Raja who has been accused of masterminding the 2G spectrum scam, believed to be India's biggest ever scam, which came to light six years ago. Mr Raja is accused of allocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone networks in exchange for kickbacks and causing the state a loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore. A...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
A Raja In Court For 2G Verdict, 500 DMK Men Crowd Outside: 10 Facts
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Former telecom minister A Raja, DMK leader Kanimozhi and all other accused acquitted in 2G case The verdict was delayed as hundreds of supporters of A Raja from his hometown Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu have arrived at a Delhi court, causing security problems. The courtroom had to be cordoned off with ropes and a metal detector was heard cracking because...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Manmohan Singh Should've Taken a Stand: Former CAG Vinod Rai on 2G Scam
- Monday September 15, 2014
- India News | NDTV.com
Former Comptroller and Auditor General Vinod Rai has alleged that ex-Prime Minister Manmohan Singh failed to check corruption duirng his tenure - most notably in 2G spectrum and coal blocks allocation. Mr Rai's estimates of massive losses in these scams had pushed the UPA government into a corner. In his soon-to-be-released book "Not Just an Accoun...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
I Will Live My Entire Life in Jail if Ill-Gotten Money is Proved: A Raja
- Sunday May 4, 2014
- Elections News | Press Trust of India
Mr Raja has been accused of causing the government a notional loss of about Rs 1.76 lakh crore in the 2G scam.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Case: A Raja's Acquittal Challenged, A Chronology Of What Is Known To Be India's Biggest Scam
- Wednesday March 21, 2018
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A Raja was accused of allocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone networks in exchange for kickbacks and causing the state a loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
One Month On, Former CAG Vinod Rai Won't Say A Word On 2G Verdict
- Saturday January 27, 2018
- India News | Written by Monideepa Banerjie
For the second consecutive day during his visit to Kolkata, Vinod Rai, former Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India whose report in 2010 pegged notional loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore to the national exchequer due to 2G spectrum allocation in 2008, refused to answer questions on the court's dismissal of the scam as non-existent and former tel...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Auditor Vinod Rai's Team Flagged Lower 2G Loss, Says A Raja: 10 Facts
- Friday January 19, 2018
- India News | Written by Sunetra Choudhury
After "Rs 1.76 lakh crore" and "zero-loss", a third figure has surfaced in the 2G spectrum case that crashed last month after a court acquitted all the accused for lack of evidence. A book by A Raja, then telecom minister and main accused in the case, suggests that before then auditor Vinod Rai declared that the Congress-led government's decision t...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Scam Verdict: A Recap Of the Spectrum Case So Far
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by Sunetra Choudhury, Edited by Nidhi Sethi
A Delhi court today acquitted all the 17 accused in the 2G spectrum case, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK leader M Kanimozhi, after, as the judge said, the investigators failed to prove that Mr Raja, along with officials from companies that got the licenses for telecom services, received kickbacks from private companies for the all...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Spectrum Scam Case: A Chronology Of What Is Known To Be India's Biggest Scam
- Friday December 22, 2017
- India News | Edited by Amrita Ray
Former telecom minister A Raja was on Thursday acquitted in the 2G spectrum case along DMK chief M Karunanidhi's daughter M Kanimozhi and 15 others. Mr Raja was accused of allocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone networks in exchange for kickbacks and causing the state a loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore. He has also been accused of acceptinga 200-...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Huge Scam Was Seen Where There Was None": 2G Order
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Former telecom minister A Raja, DMK leader Kanimozhi and all other accused were today acquitted in the politically-sensitive 2G spectrum allocation scam cases by a special court in Delhi which held that the prosecution "miserably failed" to prove the charges. The judge OP Saini said the CBI could not prove that Mr Raja, along with officials from co...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Spectrum Case Verdict Live Updates: Court Acquits A Raja, M Kanimozhi; CBI To Appeal In High Court
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | NDTV
A Delhi court acquitted former Telecom Minister A Raja who has been accused of masterminding the 2G spectrum scam, believed to be India's biggest ever scam, which came to light six years ago. Mr Raja is accused of allocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone networks in exchange for kickbacks and causing the state a loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore. A...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
A Raja In Court For 2G Verdict, 500 DMK Men Crowd Outside: 10 Facts
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal
Former telecom minister A Raja, DMK leader Kanimozhi and all other accused acquitted in 2G case The verdict was delayed as hundreds of supporters of A Raja from his hometown Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu have arrived at a Delhi court, causing security problems. The courtroom had to be cordoned off with ropes and a metal detector was heard cracking because...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Manmohan Singh Should've Taken a Stand: Former CAG Vinod Rai on 2G Scam
- Monday September 15, 2014
- India News | NDTV.com
Former Comptroller and Auditor General Vinod Rai has alleged that ex-Prime Minister Manmohan Singh failed to check corruption duirng his tenure - most notably in 2G spectrum and coal blocks allocation. Mr Rai's estimates of massive losses in these scams had pushed the UPA government into a corner. In his soon-to-be-released book "Not Just an Accoun...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
I Will Live My Entire Life in Jail if Ill-Gotten Money is Proved: A Raja
- Sunday May 4, 2014
- Elections News | Press Trust of India
Mr Raja has been accused of causing the government a notional loss of about Rs 1.76 lakh crore in the 2G scam.
-
www.ndtv.com