2g Scam Investigations
- All
- News
- Videos
-
2G Scam: CBI Seeks Daily Hearings On Its Appeal Challenging Acquittals
- Friday August 5, 2022
- India News | Asian News International
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has moved an application in the Delhi High Court seeking a day-to-day hearing of its appeals in the Delhi High Court asking it to expedite the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
New bench To Hear CBI Appeal Against Acquittal In 2G Spectrum Scam Case
- Monday November 30, 2020
- India News | ANI
A different bench of the Delhi High Court will hear on December 1 an appeal filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) against the acquittal of all accused including former telecom minister A Raja in the 2G spectrum scam case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
20 CBI Officers Transferred By Interim CBI Director Nageswara Rao
- Monday January 21, 2019
- India News | Press Trust of India
In a major reshuffle, interim CBI director Nageswara Rao has transferred 20 officers, including the investigation officer of the 2G scam case, Vivek Priyadarshi. Mr Priyadarshi, posted in the anti-corruption branch in Delhi, has been transferred to Chandigarh.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
On Officer Amassing Assets, Top Court Warns Of "Sensitive" 2G Case Taint
- Wednesday June 27, 2018
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court today said issues related to the 2G spectrum case were "highly sensitive" and no officer investigating the matter should be "under any cloud" on a petition against an Enforcement Directorate (ED) officer probing the Aircel-Maxis case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Aircel Maxis Probe: Supreme Court Asks CBI, What Is Taking So Long?
- Monday March 12, 2018
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Debjani Chatterjee
The Supreme Court has given the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate, a six-month deadline to complete the investigations into the cases linked to the 2G scam, including the Aircel-Maxis deal.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
How The Collapse Of CBI's 2G Case Could Be Linked To 2 Officers
- Friday December 22, 2017
- India News | Written by Sunetra Choudhury
When Judge OP Saini acquitted the 17 politicians including former Telecom Minister A Raja and corporate executives in India's biggest corruption scandal, he squarely blamed the prosecution for "miserably" failing to prove any charge. The judge's scathing criticism had triggered questions how a case probed by the country's premier Central Bureau of ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Scam Verdict: A Recap Of the Spectrum Case So Far
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by Sunetra Choudhury, Edited by Nidhi Sethi
A Delhi court today acquitted all the 17 accused in the 2G spectrum case, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK leader M Kanimozhi, after, as the judge said, the investigators failed to prove that Mr Raja, along with officials from companies that got the licenses for telecom services, received kickbacks from private companies for the all...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Verdict On A Raja, Kanimozhi Still Not Ready, Says Judge: 10 Facts
- Tuesday November 7, 2017
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The verdict on whether former Telecom Minister A Raja masterminded India's biggest ever telecom scam is still not ready, the judge handling his trial said, adding that he needs three more weeks to write up his decision. Mr Raja is accused by the country's premier investigating agency, the CBI, of misallocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone ne...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Illegal Phone Connections Case: Maran Brothers Appear In CBI Court
- Tuesday June 6, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
Former Telecom Minister Dayanidhi Maran and his brother Kalanidhi Maran, listed as main accused in the illegal telephone connections case, appeared in a Central Bureau of Investigation court here today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Sudden Transfer Of Officer Tipped To Be CBI Chief, Many Questions
- Thursday December 1, 2016
- India News | Written by Sunetra Choudhury
The transfer on Wednesday evening of a CBI officer RK Dutta to another department of the Home Ministry stunned bureaucratic circles. Not because he was the senior-most in line to be the next CBI chief - that frequently happens if the government wants another officer in the post - but because Mr Dutta was in charge of investigations in the coal allo...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Scam: CBI Seeks Daily Hearings On Its Appeal Challenging Acquittals
- Friday August 5, 2022
- India News | Asian News International
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has moved an application in the Delhi High Court seeking a day-to-day hearing of its appeals in the Delhi High Court asking it to expedite the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
New bench To Hear CBI Appeal Against Acquittal In 2G Spectrum Scam Case
- Monday November 30, 2020
- India News | ANI
A different bench of the Delhi High Court will hear on December 1 an appeal filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) against the acquittal of all accused including former telecom minister A Raja in the 2G spectrum scam case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
20 CBI Officers Transferred By Interim CBI Director Nageswara Rao
- Monday January 21, 2019
- India News | Press Trust of India
In a major reshuffle, interim CBI director Nageswara Rao has transferred 20 officers, including the investigation officer of the 2G scam case, Vivek Priyadarshi. Mr Priyadarshi, posted in the anti-corruption branch in Delhi, has been transferred to Chandigarh.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
On Officer Amassing Assets, Top Court Warns Of "Sensitive" 2G Case Taint
- Wednesday June 27, 2018
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court today said issues related to the 2G spectrum case were "highly sensitive" and no officer investigating the matter should be "under any cloud" on a petition against an Enforcement Directorate (ED) officer probing the Aircel-Maxis case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Aircel Maxis Probe: Supreme Court Asks CBI, What Is Taking So Long?
- Monday March 12, 2018
- India News | Reported by A Vaidyanathan, Edited by Debjani Chatterjee
The Supreme Court has given the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Enforcement Directorate, a six-month deadline to complete the investigations into the cases linked to the 2G scam, including the Aircel-Maxis deal.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
How The Collapse Of CBI's 2G Case Could Be Linked To 2 Officers
- Friday December 22, 2017
- India News | Written by Sunetra Choudhury
When Judge OP Saini acquitted the 17 politicians including former Telecom Minister A Raja and corporate executives in India's biggest corruption scandal, he squarely blamed the prosecution for "miserably" failing to prove any charge. The judge's scathing criticism had triggered questions how a case probed by the country's premier Central Bureau of ...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Scam Verdict: A Recap Of the Spectrum Case So Far
- Thursday December 21, 2017
- India News | Reported by Sunetra Choudhury, Edited by Nidhi Sethi
A Delhi court today acquitted all the 17 accused in the 2G spectrum case, including former Telecom Minister A Raja and DMK leader M Kanimozhi, after, as the judge said, the investigators failed to prove that Mr Raja, along with officials from companies that got the licenses for telecom services, received kickbacks from private companies for the all...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2G Verdict On A Raja, Kanimozhi Still Not Ready, Says Judge: 10 Facts
- Tuesday November 7, 2017
- India News | NDTV News Desk
The verdict on whether former Telecom Minister A Raja masterminded India's biggest ever telecom scam is still not ready, the judge handling his trial said, adding that he needs three more weeks to write up his decision. Mr Raja is accused by the country's premier investigating agency, the CBI, of misallocating airwaves and licenses for cellphone ne...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Illegal Phone Connections Case: Maran Brothers Appear In CBI Court
- Tuesday June 6, 2017
- India News | Press Trust of India
Former Telecom Minister Dayanidhi Maran and his brother Kalanidhi Maran, listed as main accused in the illegal telephone connections case, appeared in a Central Bureau of Investigation court here today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Sudden Transfer Of Officer Tipped To Be CBI Chief, Many Questions
- Thursday December 1, 2016
- India News | Written by Sunetra Choudhury
The transfer on Wednesday evening of a CBI officer RK Dutta to another department of the Home Ministry stunned bureaucratic circles. Not because he was the senior-most in line to be the next CBI chief - that frequently happens if the government wants another officer in the post - but because Mr Dutta was in charge of investigations in the coal allo...
-
www.ndtv.com