1984 Violence

'1984 Violence' - 26 News Result(s)

• CBI Records Congress's Jagdish Tytler's Voice Sample In 1984 Riots Case
    India News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Edited by Akhil Kumar | Tuesday April 11, 2023
    The probe agency had summoned Mr Tytler in connection with the violence in the national capital's Pul Bangash area in 1984, where three people were killed. The Congress leader is accused of inciting a mob that murdered the victims.
    www.ndtv.com
  • No One Could Think Riots Would Take Place Post-1984, Says Parkash Singh Badal
    India News | Press Trust of India | Monday March 2, 2020
    Former Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday expressed grave concern over the communal riots in northeast Delhi that claimed 42 lives, saying no one could think such incidents would take place after the 1984 anti-Sikh riots.
    www.ndtv.com
  • BSP Chief Mayawati Compares Delhi Violence To 1984 Anti-Sikh Riots
    Delhi News | ANI | Thursday February 27, 2020
    Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati has compared the recent incidents of violence in Delhi with 1984 anti-Sikh riots and sought a Supreme Court-monitored investigation into it.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Blog: 2020 Delhi Riots Nothing Like 1984
    Blog | Aunindyo Chakravarty | Wednesday February 26, 2020
    The Delhi riots are also different from the 1984 pogrom, because it is a culmination of long-standing, simmering hatred. Communal distrust has been sown by years of political propaganda, disinformation and incendiary prime-time TV shows.
    www.ndtv.com
  • "Can't Let Another 1984 Happen," Says High Court On Deadly Delhi Clashes
    India News | Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan | Wednesday February 26, 2020
    We cannot let another 1984-like event happen in this country, the Delhi High Court said today, in a strongly-worded message to the government - at the centre and in Delhi - to work together to combat unrelenting violence that has consumed parts of the national capital for a fourth consecutive day today
    www.ndtv.com
  • Delhi Violence Depicts "Grim Reality Of 1984 Riots", Says Shiv Sena
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday February 26, 2020
    The Shiv Sena on Wednesday said the violence in Delhi is akin to a "horror film" depicting the grim reality of the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, and the "bloodbath" has brought disrepute to the national capital like never before while US President Donald Trump was in India with the "message of love".
    www.ndtv.com
  • "Sam Pitroda Wrong, No Debate On 1984 Tragedy": Rahul Gandhi To NDTV
    India News | Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan | Saturday May 11, 2019
    Speaking to NDTV after an election rally in Madhya Pradesh, Congress President Rahul Gandhi repeated his statement that Sam Pitroda's comments on the 1984 anti-Sikh riots were wrong
    www.ndtv.com
  • PM Has "Personal Hatred" Towards Me, Rahul Gandhi Tells NDTV: 10 Quotes
    India News | Edited by Debanish Achom | Saturday May 11, 2019
    NDTV's Ravish Kumar speaks with Congress chief Rahul Gandhi while he's campaigning at Shujalpur in Madhya Pradesh. "Narendra Modi talks about Rajiv ji, about Nehru ji, about Indira ji. I know the truth. I know my grandmother's truth. I know it's all lies that he is spreading," says Rahul Gandhi.
    www.ndtv.com
  • PM Modi Slams Congress Over <i>"Nyay"</i>, Talks About <i>"60 Years Of Anyay"</i>
    India News | Press Trust of India | Saturday April 13, 2019
    Prime Minister Narendra Modi today sought to corner the Congress on its showpiece poll promise of "Nyay", demanding justice for the victims of the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, the Bhopal gas tragedy and violence against Dalits.
    www.ndtv.com
  • No Resolution On Rajiv Gandhi Over 1984 Riots, AAP Clarifies
    India News | NDTV News Desk | Saturday December 22, 2018
    After a full blown controversy over a resolution in the Delhi Assembly on the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has clarified that an amendment aimed at withdrawing late Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's Bharat Ratna over his alleged failure to contain violence was not passed yesterday.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Delhi Assembly Wants Rajiv Gandhi's Bharat Ratna Withdrawn Over '84 Riots
    India News | Reported by Saurabh Shukla, Edited by Jimmy Jacob | Friday December 21, 2018
    The Delhi assembly today passed a resolution recommending the withdrawal of the Bharat Ratna award conferred upon former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in view of his failure to control the mob violence that followed his mother's assassination in 1984.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Hope 2002 Gujarat Riots Culprits Are Also Punished, Says Arvind Kejriwal
    India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday December 18, 2018
    Welcoming the sentencing of Congress leader Sajjan Kumar in the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday hoped that those involved in the 2002 Gujarat communal riots and the 2013 Muzaffarnagar violence are also punished.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Hope Those Guilty In Gujarat, Muzaffarnagar Riots Get Punished: Kejriwal
    India News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday December 18, 2018
    Welcoming the sentencing of Congress leader Sajjan Kumar in the 1984 anti-sikh riots, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today hoped other "big leaders" involved would also be punished. He also said he hoped that those who perpetrated communal violence in Gujarat and Muzzafarnagar would also get punished.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 2002 Riots Wouldn't Have Happened If 1984 Culprits Were Punished: AAP
    India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Monday December 17, 2018
    Terming the 1984 killings of Sikhs the "first major state-sponsored riots", the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday said the 2002 Gujarat violence would not have happened if the people guilty of 1984 violence had been punished.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Kamal Nath's Takeover As Chief Minister Today In Shadow Of 1984 Riots
    India News | Reported by Sunetra Choudhury, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh | Monday December 17, 2018
    1984 anti-Sikh riots: Kamal Nath's formal takeover as chief minister of Madhya Pradesh took place today in the shadow of protests over his alleged role in the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, for which another Congress leader, Sajjan Kumar, was convicted.
    www.ndtv.com

'1984 Violence' - 22 Video Result(s)

'1984 Violence' - 26 News Result(s)

• CBI Records Congress's Jagdish Tytler's Voice Sample In 1984 Riots Case
    India News | Reported by Mukesh Singh Sengar, Edited by Akhil Kumar | Tuesday April 11, 2023
    The probe agency had summoned Mr Tytler in connection with the violence in the national capital's Pul Bangash area in 1984, where three people were killed. The Congress leader is accused of inciting a mob that murdered the victims.
    www.ndtv.com
  • No One Could Think Riots Would Take Place Post-1984, Says Parkash Singh Badal
    India News | Press Trust of India | Monday March 2, 2020
    Former Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday expressed grave concern over the communal riots in northeast Delhi that claimed 42 lives, saying no one could think such incidents would take place after the 1984 anti-Sikh riots.
    www.ndtv.com
  • BSP Chief Mayawati Compares Delhi Violence To 1984 Anti-Sikh Riots
    Delhi News | ANI | Thursday February 27, 2020
    Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati has compared the recent incidents of violence in Delhi with 1984 anti-Sikh riots and sought a Supreme Court-monitored investigation into it.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Blog: 2020 Delhi Riots Nothing Like 1984
    Blog | Aunindyo Chakravarty | Wednesday February 26, 2020
    The Delhi riots are also different from the 1984 pogrom, because it is a culmination of long-standing, simmering hatred. Communal distrust has been sown by years of political propaganda, disinformation and incendiary prime-time TV shows.
    www.ndtv.com
  • "Can't Let Another 1984 Happen," Says High Court On Deadly Delhi Clashes
    India News | Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan | Wednesday February 26, 2020
    We cannot let another 1984-like event happen in this country, the Delhi High Court said today, in a strongly-worded message to the government - at the centre and in Delhi - to work together to combat unrelenting violence that has consumed parts of the national capital for a fourth consecutive day today
    www.ndtv.com
  • Delhi Violence Depicts "Grim Reality Of 1984 Riots", Says Shiv Sena
    India News | Press Trust of India | Wednesday February 26, 2020
    The Shiv Sena on Wednesday said the violence in Delhi is akin to a "horror film" depicting the grim reality of the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, and the "bloodbath" has brought disrepute to the national capital like never before while US President Donald Trump was in India with the "message of love".
    www.ndtv.com
  • "Sam Pitroda Wrong, No Debate On 1984 Tragedy": Rahul Gandhi To NDTV
    India News | Edited by Chandrashekar Srinivasan | Saturday May 11, 2019
    Speaking to NDTV after an election rally in Madhya Pradesh, Congress President Rahul Gandhi repeated his statement that Sam Pitroda's comments on the 1984 anti-Sikh riots were wrong
    www.ndtv.com
  • PM Has "Personal Hatred" Towards Me, Rahul Gandhi Tells NDTV: 10 Quotes
    India News | Edited by Debanish Achom | Saturday May 11, 2019
    NDTV's Ravish Kumar speaks with Congress chief Rahul Gandhi while he's campaigning at Shujalpur in Madhya Pradesh. "Narendra Modi talks about Rajiv ji, about Nehru ji, about Indira ji. I know the truth. I know my grandmother's truth. I know it's all lies that he is spreading," says Rahul Gandhi.
    www.ndtv.com
  • PM Modi Slams Congress Over <i>"Nyay"</i>, Talks About <i>"60 Years Of Anyay"</i>
    India News | Press Trust of India | Saturday April 13, 2019
    Prime Minister Narendra Modi today sought to corner the Congress on its showpiece poll promise of "Nyay", demanding justice for the victims of the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, the Bhopal gas tragedy and violence against Dalits.
    www.ndtv.com
  • No Resolution On Rajiv Gandhi Over 1984 Riots, AAP Clarifies
    India News | NDTV News Desk | Saturday December 22, 2018
    After a full blown controversy over a resolution in the Delhi Assembly on the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has clarified that an amendment aimed at withdrawing late Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's Bharat Ratna over his alleged failure to contain violence was not passed yesterday.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Delhi Assembly Wants Rajiv Gandhi's Bharat Ratna Withdrawn Over '84 Riots
    India News | Reported by Saurabh Shukla, Edited by Jimmy Jacob | Friday December 21, 2018
    The Delhi assembly today passed a resolution recommending the withdrawal of the Bharat Ratna award conferred upon former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in view of his failure to control the mob violence that followed his mother's assassination in 1984.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Hope 2002 Gujarat Riots Culprits Are Also Punished, Says Arvind Kejriwal
    India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Tuesday December 18, 2018
    Welcoming the sentencing of Congress leader Sajjan Kumar in the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday hoped that those involved in the 2002 Gujarat communal riots and the 2013 Muzaffarnagar violence are also punished.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Hope Those Guilty In Gujarat, Muzaffarnagar Riots Get Punished: Kejriwal
    India News | Press Trust of India | Tuesday December 18, 2018
    Welcoming the sentencing of Congress leader Sajjan Kumar in the 1984 anti-sikh riots, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today hoped other "big leaders" involved would also be punished. He also said he hoped that those who perpetrated communal violence in Gujarat and Muzzafarnagar would also get punished.
    www.ndtv.com
  • 2002 Riots Wouldn't Have Happened If 1984 Culprits Were Punished: AAP
    India News | Indo-Asian News Service | Monday December 17, 2018
    Terming the 1984 killings of Sikhs the "first major state-sponsored riots", the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Monday said the 2002 Gujarat violence would not have happened if the people guilty of 1984 violence had been punished.
    www.ndtv.com
  • Kamal Nath's Takeover As Chief Minister Today In Shadow Of 1984 Riots
    India News | Reported by Sunetra Choudhury, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh | Monday December 17, 2018
    1984 anti-Sikh riots: Kamal Nath's formal takeover as chief minister of Madhya Pradesh took place today in the shadow of protests over his alleged role in the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, for which another Congress leader, Sajjan Kumar, was convicted.
    www.ndtv.com

'1984 Violence' - 22 Video Result(s)

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com