- Total number of posts: 25
- Upon selection candidates can be posted anywhere in West Bengal
- The maximum age limit for applying to this post is 40 years
- In order to be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must be graduate in social science. Postgraduate degree holders can also apply.
- In addition to age limit and educational qualification, candidates must have excellent personal communication skills
- Computer skill is also a major skill required. Candidates must have knowledge of MS- Office and other skill required for office work
- Candidates must be fluent in Bengal and English; both writing and speaking
- Two years of work experience in social sector or health sector is also essential
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test. The test will carry a total of 50 marks and will be based on reproductive child health issues and computer application
Click here for more Jobs News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.