- Medical records show Judge Loya died of a cardiac arrest. Judge Loya's family alleges that days before his death, he was offered Rs 100 crores as a bribe to rule in favour of the BJP chief.
- About two weeks after Judge Loya died, the judge who replaced him in the Sohrabuddin case discharged Amit Shah and ruled out a trial.
- The family's doubts have been rubbished by officials and doctors present during Judge Loya's last few hours alive. A judge who was with him, Justice Bhushan Gavai, said there was no sign of any cover-up or mystery about how he died.
- Justice Gavai countered the family's claim that Judge Loya was transferred to hospital in an autorickshaw and without appropriate supervision. The judge was driven to a local hospital with a court official and a judge from Mumbai, he told NDTV.
- The CBI had alleged that Amit Shah, as Home Minister of Gujarat, ordered the extra-judicial killings of Sohrabuddin Sheikh, a petty criminal in Gujarat, his wife, and their friend who was a witness to Sheikh's killing in 2005.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.