Minutes after cops swamped Chief Minister Kejriwal's house he tweeted his disapproval and said, "To investigate two slaps, a Chief Minister's house is searched. Doesn't Judge Loya's murder call for some inquiry?"
Here are the live updates in the controversy over the alleged assault on Chief Secretary at Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's home :
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has been advised to "take steps to remove mistrust" with government employees so that Delhi's development activities are "not affected", Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal said on Friday after he reportedly agreed to play peacemaker between the ruling Aam Aadmi Party and officials protesting the alleged assault on the city's top bureaucrat earlier this week."
Officers not attending meetings for last 3 days. Governance suffering. I m v concerned. LG assured he will take all steps to ensure officers started functioning normally. Council of ministers assured him all cooperation. All of us need to work together for betterment of Delhi- Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) February 23, 2018
- We had our meeting with the Lt Governor
- Lt Governor said that he will ensure that all ministers work cooperatively
- No such situation should arise again
- We are grateful that Lt Governor is seeing the matter seriously
- He has assured us that he will speak to the officers
- The matter is in court, let the probe take place
Met Hon'ble CM @ArvindKejriwal & his cabinet colleagues. Strongly condemn the recent unfortunate incidents. Advised elected Govt. to take steps to remove mistrust with Govt. employees so that development of Delhi is not affected. No place for violence in democracy.- LG Delhi (@LtGovDelhi) February 23, 2018
- Asking when the painting occurred, it is preposterous
- It is okay to ask these questions if it was a murder case, but not for an assault case
- The police went searching for fresh ground
- Investigation happened against the law
- They've asked, why, when, how did you paint? This is the Delhi police.
- This is only to humiliate the Delhi Chief Minister.
- How does paint fit into all of that is happening?
- The police should have given a notice, they didn't do all this, they went into Mr Kejriwal's residence directly
- 59 murders and 379 dacoity cases have taken place, but Police have arrested legislators based on a testimony of the Chief Secretary.
- You are answerable to the society and the nation
- You don't investigate crimes. Is your uniform given to dance under PM Modi like a puppet?
- This only crushes democracy.
- We will examine forensics at Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal's residence. We think that the incident could have happened between 11.30 pm to 12 am.
- When we visit scene of crime, we look at a number of things. We wanted to see if there have been changes made to the scene. We analyse if any cameras were moved from its position or any repair work was done.
- 21 camera's Hard disks have been taken from Mr Kejriwal's residence. Of the 21, 14 CCTVs were recording, 7 of them were not.
- All CCTV's running 40 mins 43 secs behind