- The bridge that you have been waiting for the last five decades -- today you have got it. If the work had been on track, you would have got this bridge 10 years ago.
- This bridge will bring Assam and Arunachal Pradesh closer. shortening 165 km distance and saving hours of transit time. Let alone the time, this bridge will save fuel worth Rs 10 lakh every day for the common man.
- This bridge opens several economic possibilities and opportunities, can open global market by aiding supply and transport of locally grown ginger.
- If we give facilities and more emphasis to development in the eastern and north-eastern India, they have the power to transform India. If you want to make development permanent then infrastructure is the first thing needed.
- Due to connectivity problems, many Indians are unaware of how beautiful this place is. If we can make this a tourist hub, the economy of this region will benefit a lot.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.