- Your oral health can tell you a lot about your overall health
- Weak teeth, cavities, staining and teeth sensitivities are most common
- Teeth sensitivity can be extremely painful
- Keep a check on your intake of acidic foods and drinks. Ensure you are not over feeding yourself with excessive amounts of acidic foods as they might wear down the enamel. Ensure that you brush about 20 minutes after eating.
- People with gastric problems or gastric reflux should be treated with appropriate antacids, as acid reflux may lead to demineralization resulting in dental erosion.
- Try drinking green tea as it may work wonders for those dealing with dental woes. According to a study published in the journal ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, a compound found in green tea can fix tooth sensitivity problems. '
- Try bringing iodine solution to your rescue. The iodine content in salt and water improves the pH of your mouth that doesn't let the bacteria grow.
- Stop the usage of teeth whitening treatments or alcohol based mouthwashes as they may make the situations only worse. Even if you wish to use them, make sure they are natural.
- Clove or clove oil can be one of the best solutions to get relief from tooth sensitivity.
With Inputs from IANS
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.