Admissions into MSIT program is based on an entrance test called GAT (Graduate Aptitude Test) conducted from 21st May, 2017 or Walk-in Entrance Tests conducted from 16th March to 20th May, 2017.
MSIT 2017: GAT
The GAT test is Computer based Entrance Test conducted for the admission into MSIT Program.
MSIT 2017: Walk-in
Walk-in is also GAT only but candidate can take at his convenient time and date. Walk-in entrance test can be taken maximum three times, but a time gap one week should be there between any two successive attempts. If the candidate attends both GAT and Walk-in test, best of the two will be considered for giving ranks, said a notification from the MSIT.
MSIT Admissions 2017: Important Dates
The following are the important dates for the 2017 admissions:
- Walk-In Entrance starts on: 16th March 2017
- Walk-In Entrance ends on: 20th May 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application forms: 15th May 2017
- GAT Entrance Examination Starts: 21st May 2017
- Results of GAT: 1st June 2017
- Counseling starts: 12th June 2017
- Commencement of MSIT Main Program: 15th July 2017
- Candidates admitted to Preparatory Course must report on 24th June 2017
Go to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) official website
Click on the MSIT 2017 link given there
Click on Apply online or apply walk-in
Click here for more Education News