Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) had announced the class 10 and 12 results yesterday. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had announced the result details thereafter it was released online for students. Click here for MP Board class 10, 12 result update as it happened.
MP Board Result 2018 For Class 10, 12: Highlights
- Out of 7,65,358 students who had appeared the class 12 exam, 520443 students have cleared the exam. The overall pass percentage is 68 per cent.
- In class 12 annual exam, 1148098 students had appeared out of which 757744 students have qualified. The overall pass per cent is 66.
- CM has announced CM Scheme for meritorious students who have scored more than 70% marks in class 12 will be provided financial assistance for admission to higher education. Another scheme by the government is Career counselling for class 12 students who have scored more than 70% and academic counselling for class 10 students who have scored more than 70% marks.
- In MP class 12 result, Shivani Pawar has topped the Arts stream by securing 95.2; Lalit Panchori secured 98.4 per cent has secured the first position in Science-Maths group. Commerce topper Ayushi Dhengula has scored 95.8 percent. Toppers from other streams are: Santosh Rawat (96%) in Agriculture, Tamanna Kushwah (95%) in Fine Art and Home Science and Deepal Jain (95.8%) in Science-Biology.
- In class 10 result, twin toppers Anamika Sadh and Harshvardhan Parmar have secured 99%.
- A total 181 students have made it to top 10 rank in the State in Class 10 result. 43 students are in the 10th position.
- For those who have secured more than 75%, have been placed in a different merit list.
Click here for more Education News
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.