CLAT, is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on rotational basis by 19 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes.
The CLAT 2018 admit card will be available on the official website, www.clat.ac.in.
The admit cards can be downloaded by the candidates by logging into their login account on the official website.
Here's how you can download CLAT 2018 Admit Card through CLAT portal:
1. Open the CLAT 2018 website.
2. Spot the CLAT admit card link on the home page and click on it.
3. After this, proceed to login with your CLAT registration credentials.
4. After this step, submit the details and download your CLAT 2018 admit card
The candidates may take a print-out of the CLAT 2018 Admit Card or Hall Ticket and carry the same to the Examination Hall. The candidates shall read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and carry all the requisite documents to the Examination Hall.
CLAT 2018 entrance examination for Undergraduate candidates will carry questions from English including comprehension (40 marks), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (50 marks), Elementary Mathematics (20 marks), Legal Aptitude (50 marks) and Logical Reasoning (40 marks) areas.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
CLAT is organised as per a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in India. This entrance test is being held to provide a list of candidates on the basis of 'merit-cum- preference' to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG) and Post-Graduate (PG) programmes, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective regulations of the participating law Universities.
The CLAT is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on rotational basis by 19 NLUs for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes.
These 19 participating NLU's in the order of their year of establishment are:
1. National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
2. National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad
3. National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
4. The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
5. National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
6. Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
7. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
8. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
9. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
10. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
11. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
12. National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
13. National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
14. National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
15. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
16. Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
17. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
18. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
19. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.