I congratulate all those who got success in the #CBSEResults of class XII th declared today. The ones who could not get success should not get disheartened as this is the temporary phase. My Best wishes to all for the future. pic.twitter.com/1eDOhXlpBv— Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar) May 26, 2018
CBSE Class 12 Result 2018: Highlights
- Overall pass percentage stands at 83.01.
- The pass percentage has increased by 1% in comparison to 2017.
- A total of 9 students have secured the first three positions.
- Meghna Srivatsava has secured the first position followed by Anoushka Chandra from Ghaziabad.
- Last year the topper was Raksha Gopal. She had secured 99.6%.
- Seven students have been placed in the third position by scoring 497 marks out of 500.
- The pass percentage of Delhi region is 89%; increased by 0.7% since last year.
- Thiruvananthapuram has recorded the highest pass percentage (97.32%) followed by Chennai (93.87%) and Delhi.
- 8.3% (91818) of the candidates have been placed in Compartment.
- A Vijay Ganesh has topped the exam in differently abled category by securing 492 marks out of 500.
- 12737 students have secured more than 95% and 72569 students have scored more than 90%.
- Girls have performed better than boys. The overall pass percentage is 88.31 for girls and for boys it is 78.99.
- The pass percentage in foreign schools is 94.94.
- The pass percentage in JNV and KV schools are 97.07 and 97.78 per cent, respectively.
- In government aided schools the pass percentage is 84.48%