Last date to apply for the fellowship is October 29, 2017. All applicants will be screened and only selected applicants will be called for an online written test. Those who qualify in the written test will be called for personal interview. The interviews will be held at multiple locations from December 11 to December 15, 2017. Selected fellows would be provided a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.28,800.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience.
- Applicant should have a regular post-graduate degree or a professional degree (B.Tech./MBA/or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Applicant should be fluent in local languages i.e. Hindi, Kannada, Tamil or Telugu.
The application will be accepted only online, through the link provided on the Foundation's official website. Applicants would have to upload their CV and a statement of purpose in word or pdf format. The statement of purpose should also respond to the following two questions:
- Why do you want to be a part of the Fellowship programme?
- How do you think you can contribute and impact the school education system?
The word limit for statement of purpose is maximum 600 words and miniumum 300 words.
Click here for more Education News