Us Secretary Of Defense Mark Esper
- All
- News
-
Could We Bomb Mexico's Drug Labs, Donald Trump Asked: Ex US Defense Head
- Friday May 6, 2022
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Donald Trump asked about the possibility of bombing drug trafficking labs in Mexico while he was US president, former defense secretary Mark Esper says in a book set to be released Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Former US Defence Secretary Sues Pentagon For Withholding Parts Of His Memoir: Report
- Monday November 29, 2021
- World News | Asian News International
Former US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper has sued the Defence Department accusing Pentagon officials of blocking parts of his memoir.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ajit Doval's 'Elbow Bump' With Mike Pompeo, US Defense Secretary
- Tuesday October 27, 2020
- India News | Written by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Shylaja Varma
National Security Advisor Ajit Doval exchanged elbow bumps, skipping the conventional handshake, with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defence Secretary Mark T Esper today in Delhi, following social distancing norms amid the coronavirus pandemic.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mike Pompeo, US Defense Secretary To Visit India Next Week For Talks
- Wednesday October 21, 2020
- India News | Agence France-Presse
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper announced Tuesday that he and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will visit India next week to strengthen the two countries' alliance in the face of China's strategic challenge.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
North Korea's Nuclear, Missile Programs "Serious Threat" To Security: Pentagon Chief
- Thursday October 15, 2020
- World News | Reuters
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Wednesday said North Korea's nuclear and missile programs pose a global threat, after Pyongyang's unveiling of previously unseen intercontinental ballistic missiles at a predawn military parade.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"China Trying To Use Covid, Has Become Aggressive" : US Defence Secretary
- Thursday August 6, 2020
- World News | Press Trust of India
The world has seen China become "more aggressive" during the COVID-19 pandemic, US Defense Secretary Mark Esper has said, asserting that the country has deployed troops along the Line of Actual Control with India and is acting out in a way that is "inconsistent" with international norms.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pentagon To Present Options Before Trump On Monday To Reduce Troops In Germany
- Saturday June 27, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Defense Secretary Mark Esper will present President Donald Trump with a series of options Monday to withdraw thousands of US troops from Germany, with many moving to eastern Europe, the Pentagon said Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pentagon Head Pressured To Reinstate Captain Of Coronavirus-Hit Carrier
- Monday April 27, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper was reviewing on Friday the results of an investigation into a major COVID-19 outbreak on an aircraft carrier, as pressure built to reinstate the warship's fired captain.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Navy Chief Resigns Over Mishandling Of Coronavirus-Hit Carrier
- Wednesday April 8, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly resigned Tuesday over his mishandling of an outbreak of the coronavirus on the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier, Defense Secretary Mark Esper announced.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Freezes Overseas Troop Movements In Coronavirus Lockdown
- Thursday March 26, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper ordered a 60-day freeze Wednesday on moves by US troops and civilian defense employees overseas in an effort to halt the spread of the coronavirus.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Could We Bomb Mexico's Drug Labs, Donald Trump Asked: Ex US Defense Head
- Friday May 6, 2022
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Donald Trump asked about the possibility of bombing drug trafficking labs in Mexico while he was US president, former defense secretary Mark Esper says in a book set to be released Tuesday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Former US Defence Secretary Sues Pentagon For Withholding Parts Of His Memoir: Report
- Monday November 29, 2021
- World News | Asian News International
Former US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper has sued the Defence Department accusing Pentagon officials of blocking parts of his memoir.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ajit Doval's 'Elbow Bump' With Mike Pompeo, US Defense Secretary
- Tuesday October 27, 2020
- India News | Written by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Shylaja Varma
National Security Advisor Ajit Doval exchanged elbow bumps, skipping the conventional handshake, with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defence Secretary Mark T Esper today in Delhi, following social distancing norms amid the coronavirus pandemic.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mike Pompeo, US Defense Secretary To Visit India Next Week For Talks
- Wednesday October 21, 2020
- India News | Agence France-Presse
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper announced Tuesday that he and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will visit India next week to strengthen the two countries' alliance in the face of China's strategic challenge.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
North Korea's Nuclear, Missile Programs "Serious Threat" To Security: Pentagon Chief
- Thursday October 15, 2020
- World News | Reuters
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Wednesday said North Korea's nuclear and missile programs pose a global threat, after Pyongyang's unveiling of previously unseen intercontinental ballistic missiles at a predawn military parade.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"China Trying To Use Covid, Has Become Aggressive" : US Defence Secretary
- Thursday August 6, 2020
- World News | Press Trust of India
The world has seen China become "more aggressive" during the COVID-19 pandemic, US Defense Secretary Mark Esper has said, asserting that the country has deployed troops along the Line of Actual Control with India and is acting out in a way that is "inconsistent" with international norms.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pentagon To Present Options Before Trump On Monday To Reduce Troops In Germany
- Saturday June 27, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Defense Secretary Mark Esper will present President Donald Trump with a series of options Monday to withdraw thousands of US troops from Germany, with many moving to eastern Europe, the Pentagon said Saturday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Pentagon Head Pressured To Reinstate Captain Of Coronavirus-Hit Carrier
- Monday April 27, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper was reviewing on Friday the results of an investigation into a major COVID-19 outbreak on an aircraft carrier, as pressure built to reinstate the warship's fired captain.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Navy Chief Resigns Over Mishandling Of Coronavirus-Hit Carrier
- Wednesday April 8, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly resigned Tuesday over his mishandling of an outbreak of the coronavirus on the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier, Defense Secretary Mark Esper announced.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
US Freezes Overseas Troop Movements In Coronavirus Lockdown
- Thursday March 26, 2020
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper ordered a 60-day freeze Wednesday on moves by US troops and civilian defense employees overseas in an effort to halt the spread of the coronavirus.
-
www.ndtv.com