Turkey Wedding Attack
- All
- News
-
Number Of Deaths In Turkey Attack Rises To 57: Report
- Sunday September 25, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A child died from injuries sustained during a bomb attack on a Kurdish wedding in southern Turkey last month, raising the death toll to 57, local media reported Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ankara Police Detain Suspected ISIS Members, Free Students
- Friday August 26, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Turkey's state-run news agency says police have detained several suspects in anti-ISIS raids across the capital Ankara and "liberated" over two dozen students in one of their schools.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Authorities Working To Identify Wedding Bomber
- Tuesday August 23, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Turkish officials say authorities are still trying to identify eight people who perished in a suicide bomb attack targeting a Kurdish wedding in southeast Turkey, and believe that the bomber is one of them.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Vows To Cleanse ISIS From Border After Wedding Attack
- Tuesday August 23, 2016
- World News | Reuters
Turkey vowed on Monday to "completely cleanse" ISIS terrorists from its border region after a suicide bomber suspected of links to the group killed 54 people, including 22 children, at a Kurdish wedding.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Vows To Fight ISIS After Attack Kills 54, Many Children
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said today that his country is determined to fight ISIS group extremists both inside Turkey and in Syria, after a youth blew himself up at a Kurdish wedding party, killing at least 54 people, many of them children.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Seeks To Identify Child Suicide Bomber
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Turkish authorities today were scrambling to identify a child suicide bomber, acting on the orders of ISIS, who killed 54 people at a crowded Kurdish wedding close to the Syrian border.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
At Least 22 Victims In Turkey Wedding Attack Under 14: Official
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Reuters
At least 22 of the victims in a suicide bomb attack on a wedding party in the southeastern Turkish city of Gaziantep at the weekend were under the age of 14, a government official said on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Child Suicide Bombers: Previous Attacks
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Turkey's president has blamed an attack on a wedding party in Turkey that killed at least 51 people on a suicide bomber aged "between 12 and 14".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
UN's Ban Ki-moon Condemns Turkey Wedding Bombing
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon decried on Sunday the suicide bombing that killed 51 people at a wedding in southeastern Turkey, and called for swift punishment for the perpetrators.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Washington Condemns Turkey Wedding Bombing
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The United States on Sunday blasted the "heinous" suicide bombing that killed 51 people in Turkey, and offered its assistance to Ankara in the fight against "the scourge of terrorism."
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Number Of Deaths In Turkey Attack Rises To 57: Report
- Sunday September 25, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
A child died from injuries sustained during a bomb attack on a Kurdish wedding in southern Turkey last month, raising the death toll to 57, local media reported Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ankara Police Detain Suspected ISIS Members, Free Students
- Friday August 26, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Turkey's state-run news agency says police have detained several suspects in anti-ISIS raids across the capital Ankara and "liberated" over two dozen students in one of their schools.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Authorities Working To Identify Wedding Bomber
- Tuesday August 23, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Turkish officials say authorities are still trying to identify eight people who perished in a suicide bomb attack targeting a Kurdish wedding in southeast Turkey, and believe that the bomber is one of them.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Vows To Cleanse ISIS From Border After Wedding Attack
- Tuesday August 23, 2016
- World News | Reuters
Turkey vowed on Monday to "completely cleanse" ISIS terrorists from its border region after a suicide bomber suspected of links to the group killed 54 people, including 22 children, at a Kurdish wedding.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Vows To Fight ISIS After Attack Kills 54, Many Children
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Associated Press
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said today that his country is determined to fight ISIS group extremists both inside Turkey and in Syria, after a youth blew himself up at a Kurdish wedding party, killing at least 54 people, many of them children.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Turkey Seeks To Identify Child Suicide Bomber
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Turkish authorities today were scrambling to identify a child suicide bomber, acting on the orders of ISIS, who killed 54 people at a crowded Kurdish wedding close to the Syrian border.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
At Least 22 Victims In Turkey Wedding Attack Under 14: Official
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Reuters
At least 22 of the victims in a suicide bomb attack on a wedding party in the southeastern Turkish city of Gaziantep at the weekend were under the age of 14, a government official said on Monday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Child Suicide Bombers: Previous Attacks
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Turkey's president has blamed an attack on a wedding party in Turkey that killed at least 51 people on a suicide bomber aged "between 12 and 14".
-
www.ndtv.com
-
UN's Ban Ki-moon Condemns Turkey Wedding Bombing
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon decried on Sunday the suicide bombing that killed 51 people at a wedding in southeastern Turkey, and called for swift punishment for the perpetrators.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Washington Condemns Turkey Wedding Bombing
- Monday August 22, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
The United States on Sunday blasted the "heinous" suicide bombing that killed 51 people in Turkey, and offered its assistance to Ankara in the fight against "the scourge of terrorism."
-
www.ndtv.com