Dileep Bail
- All
- News
-
In Assault Case Against Actor Dileep, Co-Accused Gets Bail
- Monday April 4, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Monday granted bail to a key accused in the 2017 actress assault case in which actor Dileep is also an accused.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
High Court Denies Bail To Prime Accused In Kerala Actress Assault Case
- Tuesday March 29, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday denied bail to the prime accused in the 2017 actress assault case in which actor Dileep is also an accused.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Court On Forensic Expert's Bail Plea In Case Actor Dileep Is An Accused
- Tuesday March 22, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday said that the anticipatory bail plea moved by a forensic expert fearing arrest in a murder conspiracy case, in which actor Dileep is an accused, was not maintainable.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Actor Dileep Gets Protection From Arrest In Actress Sexual Assault Case
- Monday February 7, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Monday allowed the anticipatory bail plea of actor Dileep and others in the latest case against them alleging that they conspired to eliminate officers probing the sexual assault of an actress in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sex Assault Case: Kerala Actor Seeks Protection From Arrest In New Case
- Monday January 10, 2022
- Kerala News | Press Trust of India
Actor Dileep on Thursday moved the Kerala High Court seeking anticipatory bail in a case registered against him and five others for allegedly threatening investigation officers probing the sexual assault of an actress back in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Star Dileep Gets Bail, Told To Watch What He Says In Interviews
- Tuesday October 3, 2017
- Kerala News | Reported by Sneha Mary Koshy, Edited by Debanish Achom
After spending nearly three months in jail, Malayalam actor Dileep was freed today. His request for bail had been rejected four times earlier. The 48-year-old has been accused of ordering the abduction and molestation of a woman co-star in February
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Malayalam Actor Dileep Gets Bail In Actress Assault Case
- Tuesday October 3, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
Malayalam superstar Dileep, arrested for alleged involvement in the conspiracy behind the kidnapping of an actress, was today granted bail by the Kerala High Court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Superstar Dileep Offered Rs 3 Crore For Actress Kidnapping, Court Told
- Wednesday September 27, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
Actor Dileep, jailed in Kerala's Kochi in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress in February, had offered Rs 3 crore to the kidnappers, the High Court was told today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala High Court Says Actor Dileep's Wife Does Not Need Anticipatory Bail In Actress Abduction Case
- Monday September 25, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Kerala High Court on Monday said the anticipatory bail application of actress Kavya Madhavan, wife of arrested superstar Dileep, was not required to be taken up since the prosecution maintained she was not a suspect in the actress abduction case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Actor Dileep's Fourth Bail Plea Rejected In Abduction Case
- Monday September 18, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
A court on Monday turned down the fourth bail plea of Malayalam actor Dileep, arrested for alleged involvement in the conspiracy behind the kidnapping of an actress in February.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Assault Case Against Actor Dileep, Co-Accused Gets Bail
- Monday April 4, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Monday granted bail to a key accused in the 2017 actress assault case in which actor Dileep is also an accused.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
High Court Denies Bail To Prime Accused In Kerala Actress Assault Case
- Tuesday March 29, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday denied bail to the prime accused in the 2017 actress assault case in which actor Dileep is also an accused.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Court On Forensic Expert's Bail Plea In Case Actor Dileep Is An Accused
- Tuesday March 22, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday said that the anticipatory bail plea moved by a forensic expert fearing arrest in a murder conspiracy case, in which actor Dileep is an accused, was not maintainable.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Actor Dileep Gets Protection From Arrest In Actress Sexual Assault Case
- Monday February 7, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Monday allowed the anticipatory bail plea of actor Dileep and others in the latest case against them alleging that they conspired to eliminate officers probing the sexual assault of an actress in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sex Assault Case: Kerala Actor Seeks Protection From Arrest In New Case
- Monday January 10, 2022
- Kerala News | Press Trust of India
Actor Dileep on Thursday moved the Kerala High Court seeking anticipatory bail in a case registered against him and five others for allegedly threatening investigation officers probing the sexual assault of an actress back in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Star Dileep Gets Bail, Told To Watch What He Says In Interviews
- Tuesday October 3, 2017
- Kerala News | Reported by Sneha Mary Koshy, Edited by Debanish Achom
After spending nearly three months in jail, Malayalam actor Dileep was freed today. His request for bail had been rejected four times earlier. The 48-year-old has been accused of ordering the abduction and molestation of a woman co-star in February
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Malayalam Actor Dileep Gets Bail In Actress Assault Case
- Tuesday October 3, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
Malayalam superstar Dileep, arrested for alleged involvement in the conspiracy behind the kidnapping of an actress, was today granted bail by the Kerala High Court.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Superstar Dileep Offered Rs 3 Crore For Actress Kidnapping, Court Told
- Wednesday September 27, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
Actor Dileep, jailed in Kerala's Kochi in connection with the kidnapping and sexual assault of an actress in February, had offered Rs 3 crore to the kidnappers, the High Court was told today.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala High Court Says Actor Dileep's Wife Does Not Need Anticipatory Bail In Actress Abduction Case
- Monday September 25, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Kerala High Court on Monday said the anticipatory bail application of actress Kavya Madhavan, wife of arrested superstar Dileep, was not required to be taken up since the prosecution maintained she was not a suspect in the actress abduction case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Actor Dileep's Fourth Bail Plea Rejected In Abduction Case
- Monday September 18, 2017
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
A court on Monday turned down the fourth bail plea of Malayalam actor Dileep, arrested for alleged involvement in the conspiracy behind the kidnapping of an actress in February.
-
www.ndtv.com