Dadri Lynching Case
- All
- News
- Videos
-
"Will You Remain Silent?" - Akhlaq's Daughter On His 3rd Death Anniversary
- Friday September 28, 2018
- Opinion | Brinda Karat
Three years after this horrific killing and violence, charges have not yet been framed by the court, all the 18 main accused in his killing are out on bail, his home is locked up, his family have had to leave the village. Instead of getting justice, his family, including his teen daughter Shaista have to contend with a false case of cow slaughter f...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
BJP's Sangeet Som In Trouble For Using 'Riots Video' During UP Campaign
- Thursday January 19, 2017
- India News | Reported by Sidharth Pandey, Tanima Biswas
Sangeet Som, the BJP's controversial lawmaker in Uttar Pradesh, has been accused of violating the poll code after the police last night found CDs in a car he was using to campaign for next month's election.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Dadri: Human Rights Panel Notice To UP Government Over Death Of Accused In Custody
- Wednesday October 5, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
The National Human Rights Commission or NHRC today issued notice to the Uttar Pradesh government over the death of an accused in the Dadri lynching case at a hospital in New Delhi.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Police Yet To Find Credible Evidence In Dadri Lynching Case
- Tuesday September 27, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
Police today said they have not yet found any "credible evidence" of cow slaughter by Mohammed Akhlaq's family and refuted claims that a closure report will be filed soon.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Dadri Lynching, Mohd Akhlaq's Family Plans To Challenge Cow Slaughter Case
- Wednesday July 27, 2016
- India News | Written by Alok Pandey
The family of Mohammed Akhlaq - the 52-year-old man who was lynched by a mob in western Uttar Pradesh last year over suspicion of having eaten beef -- has decided to appeal to the Allahabad High Court against a recent order from a court that asked that a police case be filed against them for allegedly slaughtering a calf.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Dadri Lynching, Police Register Case Against Akhlaq's Family
- Friday July 15, 2016
- India News | Reported by Tanima Biswas, Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
Police have filed an FIR or First Information Report against the family of Mohammad Akhlaq, who was lynched by a mob over suspicion of having eaten beef, a day after the court asked for charges filed against them for allegedly slaughtering a calf.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Dadri Lynching Case, Victim Mohd Akhlaq's Mother, Wife Face Charges
- Thursday July 14, 2016
- India News | Reported by Tanima Biswas (with inputs from Agencies)
Nearly a year after 50-year-old Mohammad Akhlaq was dragged out of his home and killed by a mob of at least 100 in Uttar Pradesh's Dadri over rumours that he had stored beef, his family faces criminal charges.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mohd Akhlaq Was Seen Killing Calf, Says Petition Filed By Dadri Villagers
- Friday June 10, 2016
- India News | Written by Tanima Biswas
The Dadri case - in which 52-year-old Mohammad Akhlaq was lynched in September last year -- saw a new twist today, with the families of the accused filing an appeal in court. The plea said a police case be filed against Mr Akhlaq's family since they had slaughtered a calf, which is illegal in the state.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Beef? Akhilesh Yadav Questions Dadri Forensic Report, Triggers Political Row
- Wednesday June 1, 2016
- India News | Written by Sidharth Pandey
The latest forensic report in the Dadri lynching case -- which says the meat found in the dustbin outside Mohammad Akhlaq's home is beef -- has triggered a fresh political row in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
It Was Beef, Says A New Lab Report In Major Twist To Dadri Lynching
- Tuesday May 31, 2016
- India News | Reported by Tanima Biswas, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
On September 28, Mohammad Akhlaq was killed by a mob in Uttar Pradesh's Dadri over rumours that he had beef in his house.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"Will You Remain Silent?" - Akhlaq's Daughter On His 3rd Death Anniversary
- Friday September 28, 2018
- Opinion | Brinda Karat
Three years after this horrific killing and violence, charges have not yet been framed by the court, all the 18 main accused in his killing are out on bail, his home is locked up, his family have had to leave the village. Instead of getting justice, his family, including his teen daughter Shaista have to contend with a false case of cow slaughter f...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
BJP's Sangeet Som In Trouble For Using 'Riots Video' During UP Campaign
- Thursday January 19, 2017
- India News | Reported by Sidharth Pandey, Tanima Biswas
Sangeet Som, the BJP's controversial lawmaker in Uttar Pradesh, has been accused of violating the poll code after the police last night found CDs in a car he was using to campaign for next month's election.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Dadri: Human Rights Panel Notice To UP Government Over Death Of Accused In Custody
- Wednesday October 5, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
The National Human Rights Commission or NHRC today issued notice to the Uttar Pradesh government over the death of an accused in the Dadri lynching case at a hospital in New Delhi.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Police Yet To Find Credible Evidence In Dadri Lynching Case
- Tuesday September 27, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
Police today said they have not yet found any "credible evidence" of cow slaughter by Mohammed Akhlaq's family and refuted claims that a closure report will be filed soon.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Dadri Lynching, Mohd Akhlaq's Family Plans To Challenge Cow Slaughter Case
- Wednesday July 27, 2016
- India News | Written by Alok Pandey
The family of Mohammed Akhlaq - the 52-year-old man who was lynched by a mob in western Uttar Pradesh last year over suspicion of having eaten beef -- has decided to appeal to the Allahabad High Court against a recent order from a court that asked that a police case be filed against them for allegedly slaughtering a calf.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Dadri Lynching, Police Register Case Against Akhlaq's Family
- Friday July 15, 2016
- India News | Reported by Tanima Biswas, Edited by Divyanshu Dutta Roy
Police have filed an FIR or First Information Report against the family of Mohammad Akhlaq, who was lynched by a mob over suspicion of having eaten beef, a day after the court asked for charges filed against them for allegedly slaughtering a calf.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Dadri Lynching Case, Victim Mohd Akhlaq's Mother, Wife Face Charges
- Thursday July 14, 2016
- India News | Reported by Tanima Biswas (with inputs from Agencies)
Nearly a year after 50-year-old Mohammad Akhlaq was dragged out of his home and killed by a mob of at least 100 in Uttar Pradesh's Dadri over rumours that he had stored beef, his family faces criminal charges.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Mohd Akhlaq Was Seen Killing Calf, Says Petition Filed By Dadri Villagers
- Friday June 10, 2016
- India News | Written by Tanima Biswas
The Dadri case - in which 52-year-old Mohammad Akhlaq was lynched in September last year -- saw a new twist today, with the families of the accused filing an appeal in court. The plea said a police case be filed against Mr Akhlaq's family since they had slaughtered a calf, which is illegal in the state.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Beef? Akhilesh Yadav Questions Dadri Forensic Report, Triggers Political Row
- Wednesday June 1, 2016
- India News | Written by Sidharth Pandey
The latest forensic report in the Dadri lynching case -- which says the meat found in the dustbin outside Mohammad Akhlaq's home is beef -- has triggered a fresh political row in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
It Was Beef, Says A New Lab Report In Major Twist To Dadri Lynching
- Tuesday May 31, 2016
- India News | Reported by Tanima Biswas, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
On September 28, Mohammad Akhlaq was killed by a mob in Uttar Pradesh's Dadri over rumours that he had beef in his house.
-
www.ndtv.com