Boy Chokes On Banana In School


'Boy Chokes On Banana In School' - 1 News Result(s)

  • Boy chokes on banana in school, dies

    An LKG student at Vel's Vidyashram in Pallavaram died after a banana, which he consumed during snack time at school, choked his throat, on Monday. While police said that the fruit choked the boy's throat, his relatives alleged negligence by school authorities.

'Boy Chokes On Banana In School' - 1 News Result(s)

  • Boy chokes on banana in school, dies

    An LKG student at Vel's Vidyashram in Pallavaram died after a banana, which he consumed during snack time at school, choked his throat, on Monday. While police said that the fruit choked the boy's throat, his relatives alleged negligence by school authorities.

Your search did not match any documents
A few suggestions
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Try different keywords
  • Try more general keywords
Check the NDTV Archives:https://archives.ndtv.com

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com