Borough Market Attack
- All
- News
- Videos
-
Police Announce New Arrest Linked To London Bridge Attack
- Wednesday June 7, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
British police on Wednesday said a 30-year-old man had been arrested following the London Bridge terror attack which killed seven people and injured 48.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
3 Terrorists Responsible For London Attack Identified: Prime Minister Theresa May
- Monday June 5, 2017
- World News | Press Trust of India
British Prime Minister Theresa May today said the three terrorists responsible for the London attack have been identified and their names would be revealed soon, even as police conducted fresh raids in two more places.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
British Police Detain More People Over London Bridge Attack
- Monday June 5, 2017
- World News | Reuters
British police detained a number of people during early morning raids in east London on Monday as part of an investigation into an attack that killed seven people and injured around 50 on Saturday night.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
8 Cops Fired 50 Bullets To Stop London Attackers: Police Chief
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Eight police officers fired an unprecedented number of bullets to stop three attackers in London who appeared to be suicide bombers wearing explosive vests, Britain's counter-terrorism police chief said on Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'Oi, Cowards!': Londoners Fought Back As Killers Rampaged
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Reuters
When three men armed with a van and knives went on the attack in a bustling area of the British capital on Saturday night, Londoners fought back with whatever came to hand, in some cases hurling chairs and tables to ward them off.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
UK Police Arrest 12 People Over London Attacks
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
British police arrested 12 people Sunday in connection with the attacks in London that left seven people dead, after raiding several addresses in Barking, a suburb to the east of the capital.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Police Raid Flat Of One Of The London Bridge Attackers: Report
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Police raided a building in east London that was the home address of one of the three attackers who killed seven people in the city centre, Sky News reported on Sunday, citing unnamed sources.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Vladimir Putin Condemns 'Cruelty And Cynicism' Of London Attack
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday condemned the "cruelty and cynicism" of the London attack and called for greater joint efforts in the fight against terror, the Kremlin said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
London Terror Attack Death Toll Rises To 7: Police
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Seven people were killed in a terror attack on Saturday by three assailants on London Bridge and in the bustling Borough Market nightlife district, the chief of London's police force said on Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
UK Parties Suspend Election Campaign After London Attack
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Britain's main Conservative and Labour parties suspended national campaigning Sunday for the upcoming general election after seven people died in a suspected terror attack in London.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Police Announce New Arrest Linked To London Bridge Attack
- Wednesday June 7, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
British police on Wednesday said a 30-year-old man had been arrested following the London Bridge terror attack which killed seven people and injured 48.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
3 Terrorists Responsible For London Attack Identified: Prime Minister Theresa May
- Monday June 5, 2017
- World News | Press Trust of India
British Prime Minister Theresa May today said the three terrorists responsible for the London attack have been identified and their names would be revealed soon, even as police conducted fresh raids in two more places.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
British Police Detain More People Over London Bridge Attack
- Monday June 5, 2017
- World News | Reuters
British police detained a number of people during early morning raids in east London on Monday as part of an investigation into an attack that killed seven people and injured around 50 on Saturday night.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
8 Cops Fired 50 Bullets To Stop London Attackers: Police Chief
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Eight police officers fired an unprecedented number of bullets to stop three attackers in London who appeared to be suicide bombers wearing explosive vests, Britain's counter-terrorism police chief said on Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
'Oi, Cowards!': Londoners Fought Back As Killers Rampaged
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Reuters
When three men armed with a van and knives went on the attack in a bustling area of the British capital on Saturday night, Londoners fought back with whatever came to hand, in some cases hurling chairs and tables to ward them off.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
UK Police Arrest 12 People Over London Attacks
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
British police arrested 12 people Sunday in connection with the attacks in London that left seven people dead, after raiding several addresses in Barking, a suburb to the east of the capital.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Police Raid Flat Of One Of The London Bridge Attackers: Report
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Reuters
Police raided a building in east London that was the home address of one of the three attackers who killed seven people in the city centre, Sky News reported on Sunday, citing unnamed sources.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Vladimir Putin Condemns 'Cruelty And Cynicism' Of London Attack
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday condemned the "cruelty and cynicism" of the London attack and called for greater joint efforts in the fight against terror, the Kremlin said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
London Terror Attack Death Toll Rises To 7: Police
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Seven people were killed in a terror attack on Saturday by three assailants on London Bridge and in the bustling Borough Market nightlife district, the chief of London's police force said on Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
UK Parties Suspend Election Campaign After London Attack
- Sunday June 4, 2017
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Britain's main Conservative and Labour parties suspended national campaigning Sunday for the upcoming general election after seven people died in a suspected terror attack in London.
-
www.ndtv.com