Bomb Blast Accused
- All
- News
- Videos
-
India's "Home-Grown Ills" Jab After Pak Blames Neighbours For Mosque Blast
- Saturday February 7, 2026
- World News | Reported by Aditya Raj Kaul
Islamabad reeled on Friday after a devastating suicide bombing ripped through a crowded mosque in the capital, killing at least 69 people and injuring more than 170 others in one of the deadliest attacks in recent years.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2012 Pune Serial Blasts Accused Shot Dead In Maharashtra
- Wednesday December 31, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
Bunty Jahagirdar, one of the accused in the 2012 Pune serial blasts case, was allegedly shot dead by unidentified assailants in Shrirampur town in Ahilyanagar district on Wednesday, police said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
How Delhi Blast Accused Dr Shaheen Formed Teams Of "Terror Doctors"
- Friday November 21, 2025
- India News | Reported by Ranveer Singh
Shaheen Saeed, a resident of Uttar Pradesh's Lucknow, is the co-accused in the Delhi blast case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Allahabad High Court Set Aside Conviction Of 1996 Ghaziabad Bus Blast Accused
- Wednesday November 19, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Allahabad High Court has set aside the conviction of Mohammad Ilyas in the 1996 Modinagar-Ghaziabad bus bomb blast case on the ground that the prosecution failed to prove charges against the appellant.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Terror Accused Arrested From Delhi Helped Suicide Bomber In Making Explosives
- Monday November 17, 2025
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Amir Rashid Ali, the terror accused who helped a suicide bomber plan and carry out the November 10 attack near Delhis Red Fort, played a key role in preparing the explosives that killed 13, according to court papers that NDTV has seen.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi Blast Probe Trail Leads To Dubai, Where Suspect Went Via Pakistan: Sources
- Friday November 14, 2025
- India News | Reported by Aditya Raj Kaul, Edited by Debanish Achom
The investigation into the Delhi car bomb blast that killed 13 people has found a link with suspects living in Dubai, sources have said. This comes after allegations surfaced that some of the suspects lived in Turkey and Pakistan.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Terror-Accused Doctor's Life Decoded By Ex-Husband, Father And Brother
- Thursday November 13, 2025
- India News | Edited by Samiran Mishra
In a narrow lane of Lucknow's densely populated Daliganj area, the home of Syed Ahmad Ansari is getting unusual attention since news emerged that his daughter, Dr Shaheen Saeed, had been arrested over a powerful blast around 550 km away in New Delhi.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"No Connection With Them": Al Falah University On Delhi Blast Accused
- Wednesday November 12, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Delhi Red Fort Blast Live Updates: "No Connection With Them": Al Falah University On Delhi Blast Accused
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Lt Col Purohit Promoted To Colonel After Acquittal In 2008 Malegaon Blast Case
- Thursday September 25, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Lieutenant Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit -- acquitted in 2008 Malegaon blast case -- has been promoted to the post of Colonel after years of legal battle.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Nepal Ex-Minister Accused In 2012 Bomb Blast Released After 13 Years Amid Protests
- Wednesday September 10, 2025
- World News | Reported by Ranveer Singh
Amid ongoing protests in Nepal led by the Gen-Z movement, former state minister Sanjay Kumar Sah, who had been serving a life sentence, walked out of Lalitpur's Nakkhu Jail.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
India's "Home-Grown Ills" Jab After Pak Blames Neighbours For Mosque Blast
- Saturday February 7, 2026
- World News | Reported by Aditya Raj Kaul
Islamabad reeled on Friday after a devastating suicide bombing ripped through a crowded mosque in the capital, killing at least 69 people and injuring more than 170 others in one of the deadliest attacks in recent years.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2012 Pune Serial Blasts Accused Shot Dead In Maharashtra
- Wednesday December 31, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
Bunty Jahagirdar, one of the accused in the 2012 Pune serial blasts case, was allegedly shot dead by unidentified assailants in Shrirampur town in Ahilyanagar district on Wednesday, police said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
How Delhi Blast Accused Dr Shaheen Formed Teams Of "Terror Doctors"
- Friday November 21, 2025
- India News | Reported by Ranveer Singh
Shaheen Saeed, a resident of Uttar Pradesh's Lucknow, is the co-accused in the Delhi blast case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Allahabad High Court Set Aside Conviction Of 1996 Ghaziabad Bus Blast Accused
- Wednesday November 19, 2025
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Allahabad High Court has set aside the conviction of Mohammad Ilyas in the 1996 Modinagar-Ghaziabad bus bomb blast case on the ground that the prosecution failed to prove charges against the appellant.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Terror Accused Arrested From Delhi Helped Suicide Bomber In Making Explosives
- Monday November 17, 2025
- India News | Edited by Debanish Achom
Amir Rashid Ali, the terror accused who helped a suicide bomber plan and carry out the November 10 attack near Delhis Red Fort, played a key role in preparing the explosives that killed 13, according to court papers that NDTV has seen.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Delhi Blast Probe Trail Leads To Dubai, Where Suspect Went Via Pakistan: Sources
- Friday November 14, 2025
- India News | Reported by Aditya Raj Kaul, Edited by Debanish Achom
The investigation into the Delhi car bomb blast that killed 13 people has found a link with suspects living in Dubai, sources have said. This comes after allegations surfaced that some of the suspects lived in Turkey and Pakistan.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Terror-Accused Doctor's Life Decoded By Ex-Husband, Father And Brother
- Thursday November 13, 2025
- India News | Edited by Samiran Mishra
In a narrow lane of Lucknow's densely populated Daliganj area, the home of Syed Ahmad Ansari is getting unusual attention since news emerged that his daughter, Dr Shaheen Saeed, had been arrested over a powerful blast around 550 km away in New Delhi.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
"No Connection With Them": Al Falah University On Delhi Blast Accused
- Wednesday November 12, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Delhi Red Fort Blast Live Updates: "No Connection With Them": Al Falah University On Delhi Blast Accused
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Lt Col Purohit Promoted To Colonel After Acquittal In 2008 Malegaon Blast Case
- Thursday September 25, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
Lieutenant Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit -- acquitted in 2008 Malegaon blast case -- has been promoted to the post of Colonel after years of legal battle.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Nepal Ex-Minister Accused In 2012 Bomb Blast Released After 13 Years Amid Protests
- Wednesday September 10, 2025
- World News | Reported by Ranveer Singh
Amid ongoing protests in Nepal led by the Gen-Z movement, former state minister Sanjay Kumar Sah, who had been serving a life sentence, walked out of Lalitpur's Nakkhu Jail.
-
www.ndtv.com