Assassination Games
- All
- News
-
Ubisoft Reportedly Cancels Co-Op Multiplayer Assassin's Creed Game
- Friday February 6, 2026
- Written by Manas Mitul
Ubisoft has reportedly cancelled a multiplayer co-op Assassin's Creed game in the works at its Annecy studio. The game was reportedly set in portions of the open world seen in Assassin's Creed Shadows and supported up to four-player co-op multiplayer. Ubisoft cancelled six games last month as a part of a company-wide reset.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake Cancelled Alongside Five Unannounced Ubisoft Games
- Thursday January 22, 2026
- Written by Manas Mitul
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time remake has been cancelled after a troubled development cycle. Ubisoft announced that it was cancelling six games, including the remake, as part of massive restructuring plan that will see the company distribute its franchises to five new business units.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Ubisoft Splits Into Five Creative Units, Cancels Six Games as Part of 'Major Reset'
- Thursday January 22, 2026
- Written by Manas Mitul
Ubisoft has announced a "major reset" of its organisation, operation, and portfolio as part of its efforts to cut cost and streamline development. The company is setting up five creative houses, including the recently launched Vantage Studios, to handled specific franchises and genres. Ubisoft also announced it was cancelling six games, including t...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Steam Winter Sale Best Deals: Assassin’s Creed Shadows, Arc Raiders, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 and More
- Monday December 22, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Steam Winter Sale is now live, bringing deep discounts on thousands of games. Game of the Year winner Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 gets a 20 percent discount, while GotY nominee Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 is available at a 50 percent discount. Here are some of the best deals of the Steam sale.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Assassin's Creed Mirage, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Reportedly Coming to PS Plus Game Catalogue in December
- Wednesday December 10, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Assassin's Creed Mirage and Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty will reportedly join PS Plus Game Catalogue in December. The two games will be added to the subscription service on December 16. PS Plus Game Catalogue has already added two day one launch titles this month: Red Dead Redemption and Skate Story.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Ubisoft Has No Plans for a Second Assassin's Creed Shadows Expansion
- Friday November 28, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Ubisoft has no plans to release a second expansions for Assassin's Creed Shadows at the moment. The developer said that it was not planning a second story DLC the size of Claws of Awaji. Assassin's Creed Shadows first story DLC was released in September.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Assassin's Creed Shadows Launches on Nintendo Switch 2 on December 2
- Friday October 24, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Assassin's Creed Shadows is coming to Nintendo Switch 2 on December 2, Ubisoft has confirmed. The game will launch on the console with touch screen features, cross progression support via Ubisoft Connect, and all recent post-launch updates and free content drops, except for the Claws of Awaji expansion.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Former Assassin's Creed Boss Says He Was Asked to 'Step Aside' by Ubisoft
- Friday October 17, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Former Assassin's Creed franchise boss, Marc-Alexis Coté, has said he did not leave Ubisoft and was instead asked to "step aside" by the company. According to the former Ubisoft executive, the company decided to hand over Assassin's Creed leadership to someone else as part of its new organisational structure.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Assassin's Creed Boss Marc-Alexis Coté Exits Ubisoft After Launch of New Tencent-Backed Subsidiary
- Wednesday October 15, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Assassin's Creed executive producer and VP, Marc-Alexis Coté, has reportedly left Ubisoft after the launch of the Tencent-backed Vantage Studios. The executive reportedly had different expectations and priorities related to Vantage and declined a leadership role at the subsidiary. Vantage, which was launched earlier this month, handles Assassin's ...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Nintendo Switch 2 Port of Assassin's Creed Shadows Leaks on French Retailer's Website
- Tuesday October 14, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
The Nintendo Switch 2 version of Assassin's Creed Shadows has leaked again. The Switch 2 port of the game reportedly appeared in a now deleted listing on a French retailer's website. The listing reportedly confirmed that the game would be available as a Game-Key Card on the Switch 2.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Ubisoft Reportedly Cancels Co-Op Multiplayer Assassin's Creed Game
- Friday February 6, 2026
- Written by Manas Mitul
Ubisoft has reportedly cancelled a multiplayer co-op Assassin's Creed game in the works at its Annecy studio. The game was reportedly set in portions of the open world seen in Assassin's Creed Shadows and supported up to four-player co-op multiplayer. Ubisoft cancelled six games last month as a part of a company-wide reset.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake Cancelled Alongside Five Unannounced Ubisoft Games
- Thursday January 22, 2026
- Written by Manas Mitul
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time remake has been cancelled after a troubled development cycle. Ubisoft announced that it was cancelling six games, including the remake, as part of massive restructuring plan that will see the company distribute its franchises to five new business units.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Ubisoft Splits Into Five Creative Units, Cancels Six Games as Part of 'Major Reset'
- Thursday January 22, 2026
- Written by Manas Mitul
Ubisoft has announced a "major reset" of its organisation, operation, and portfolio as part of its efforts to cut cost and streamline development. The company is setting up five creative houses, including the recently launched Vantage Studios, to handled specific franchises and genres. Ubisoft also announced it was cancelling six games, including t...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Steam Winter Sale Best Deals: Assassin’s Creed Shadows, Arc Raiders, Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 and More
- Monday December 22, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Steam Winter Sale is now live, bringing deep discounts on thousands of games. Game of the Year winner Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 gets a 20 percent discount, while GotY nominee Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 is available at a 50 percent discount. Here are some of the best deals of the Steam sale.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Assassin's Creed Mirage, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Reportedly Coming to PS Plus Game Catalogue in December
- Wednesday December 10, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Assassin's Creed Mirage and Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty will reportedly join PS Plus Game Catalogue in December. The two games will be added to the subscription service on December 16. PS Plus Game Catalogue has already added two day one launch titles this month: Red Dead Redemption and Skate Story.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Ubisoft Has No Plans for a Second Assassin's Creed Shadows Expansion
- Friday November 28, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Ubisoft has no plans to release a second expansions for Assassin's Creed Shadows at the moment. The developer said that it was not planning a second story DLC the size of Claws of Awaji. Assassin's Creed Shadows first story DLC was released in September.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Assassin's Creed Shadows Launches on Nintendo Switch 2 on December 2
- Friday October 24, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Assassin's Creed Shadows is coming to Nintendo Switch 2 on December 2, Ubisoft has confirmed. The game will launch on the console with touch screen features, cross progression support via Ubisoft Connect, and all recent post-launch updates and free content drops, except for the Claws of Awaji expansion.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Former Assassin's Creed Boss Says He Was Asked to 'Step Aside' by Ubisoft
- Friday October 17, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Former Assassin's Creed franchise boss, Marc-Alexis Coté, has said he did not leave Ubisoft and was instead asked to "step aside" by the company. According to the former Ubisoft executive, the company decided to hand over Assassin's Creed leadership to someone else as part of its new organisational structure.
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Assassin's Creed Boss Marc-Alexis Coté Exits Ubisoft After Launch of New Tencent-Backed Subsidiary
- Wednesday October 15, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
Assassin's Creed executive producer and VP, Marc-Alexis Coté, has reportedly left Ubisoft after the launch of the Tencent-backed Vantage Studios. The executive reportedly had different expectations and priorities related to Vantage and declined a leadership role at the subsidiary. Vantage, which was launched earlier this month, handles Assassin's ...
-
www.gadgets360.com
-
Nintendo Switch 2 Port of Assassin's Creed Shadows Leaks on French Retailer's Website
- Tuesday October 14, 2025
- Written by Manas Mitul
The Nintendo Switch 2 version of Assassin's Creed Shadows has leaked again. The Switch 2 port of the game reportedly appeared in a now deleted listing on a French retailer's website. The listing reportedly confirmed that the game would be available as a Game-Key Card on the Switch 2.
-
www.gadgets360.com