Al Qaeda Paris Attack
- All
- News
-
Security Experts Fear 'European 9/11' In The Coming Year
- Saturday January 9, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Just a week into the year, France has already been rattled by an attempted attack on a police station, but counter-terrorism officials have far graver fears for Europe in 2016.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Need to Finalise Global Convention on Terrorism: India to UN Security Council
- Wednesday November 18, 2015
- India News | Press Trust of India
India has said the multiple terror attacks in Paris and Beirut highlight the urgent need to finalise a global convention on terrorism, asserting that the financing being provided to terrorist groups such as Islamic State (ISIS) and Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) needs to be addressed collectively.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Al Qaeda Says US Strike Kills Man Who Claimed Paris Killings
- Friday May 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula said on Thursday a U.S. air strike had killed the senior figure who issued the group's claim of responsibility for the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris, according to a report.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
John Kerry Hugs French President Hollande, Says Shares France's Pain
- Friday January 16, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Secretary of State John Kerry clasped French President Francois Hollande in a warm embrace today and said the US shared France's pain after its deadliest attack in half a century.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Muslims Have Both Rights, Responsibilities: Francois Hollande
- Thursday January 15, 2015
- World News | Associated Press
President Francois Hollande says France's millions of Muslims should be protected and respected and in turn they should also respect the nation's strict secular policies.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Al Qaeda Claims French Attack, Derides Paris Rally
- Wednesday January 14, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Al Qaeda in Yemen claimed responsibility for the attack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, saying it was ordered by the Islamist militant group's leadership for insulting the Prophet Mohammad, according to a video posted on YouTube.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Charlie Hebdo's First Edition After Attack Sells Out in Minutes
- Wednesday January 14, 2015
- World News | Reuters
The first edition of Charlie Hebdo published after last week's deadly attack by Islamist gunmen sold out within minutes at newspaper kiosks around France on Wednesday, with readers queuing up for copies to support the satirical weekly.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Al Qaeda's Yemen Unit Claims Responsibility for Charlie Hebdo Attack
- Wednesday January 14, 2015
- World News | Associated Press
A top leader of Yemen's Al-Qaeda branch has claimed responsibility for last week's attack on a Paris newspaper when two masked gunmen killed 12 people, including much of the weekly's editorial staff and two police officers.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Both Brothers Behind Paris Attack Had Weapons Training in Yemen: Sources
- Monday January 12, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Both brothers who carried out the attack against satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo travelled to Yemen via Oman in 2011 and had weapons training in the deserts of Marib, an al Qaeda stronghold, two senior Yemeni sources said on Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Security Experts Fear 'European 9/11' In The Coming Year
- Saturday January 9, 2016
- World News | Agence France-Presse
Just a week into the year, France has already been rattled by an attempted attack on a police station, but counter-terrorism officials have far graver fears for Europe in 2016.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Need to Finalise Global Convention on Terrorism: India to UN Security Council
- Wednesday November 18, 2015
- India News | Press Trust of India
India has said the multiple terror attacks in Paris and Beirut highlight the urgent need to finalise a global convention on terrorism, asserting that the financing being provided to terrorist groups such as Islamic State (ISIS) and Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) needs to be addressed collectively.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Al Qaeda Says US Strike Kills Man Who Claimed Paris Killings
- Friday May 8, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula said on Thursday a U.S. air strike had killed the senior figure who issued the group's claim of responsibility for the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris, according to a report.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
John Kerry Hugs French President Hollande, Says Shares France's Pain
- Friday January 16, 2015
- World News | Agence France-Presse
US Secretary of State John Kerry clasped French President Francois Hollande in a warm embrace today and said the US shared France's pain after its deadliest attack in half a century.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
French Muslims Have Both Rights, Responsibilities: Francois Hollande
- Thursday January 15, 2015
- World News | Associated Press
President Francois Hollande says France's millions of Muslims should be protected and respected and in turn they should also respect the nation's strict secular policies.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Al Qaeda Claims French Attack, Derides Paris Rally
- Wednesday January 14, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Al Qaeda in Yemen claimed responsibility for the attack on French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, saying it was ordered by the Islamist militant group's leadership for insulting the Prophet Mohammad, according to a video posted on YouTube.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Charlie Hebdo's First Edition After Attack Sells Out in Minutes
- Wednesday January 14, 2015
- World News | Reuters
The first edition of Charlie Hebdo published after last week's deadly attack by Islamist gunmen sold out within minutes at newspaper kiosks around France on Wednesday, with readers queuing up for copies to support the satirical weekly.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Al Qaeda's Yemen Unit Claims Responsibility for Charlie Hebdo Attack
- Wednesday January 14, 2015
- World News | Associated Press
A top leader of Yemen's Al-Qaeda branch has claimed responsibility for last week's attack on a Paris newspaper when two masked gunmen killed 12 people, including much of the weekly's editorial staff and two police officers.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Both Brothers Behind Paris Attack Had Weapons Training in Yemen: Sources
- Monday January 12, 2015
- World News | Reuters
Both brothers who carried out the attack against satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo travelled to Yemen via Oman in 2011 and had weapons training in the deserts of Marib, an al Qaeda stronghold, two senior Yemeni sources said on Sunday.
-
www.ndtv.com