Actress Abduction Case
- All
- News
- Videos
-
How The 2017 Dileep Case Changed Malayalam Cinema, And What His Acquittal Means
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by Latha Srinivasan
The abduction and rape of the actress took place in a moving car in Kochi on February 17, 2017, and while three of the seven men accused had been arrested within 48 hours
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
"Conspiracy Against Me": Actor Dileep Acquitted In 2017 Actress Rape Case
- Monday December 8, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A Kerala court on Monday acquitted actor Dileep over the abduction and rape of an actress in 2017; the Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court said the prosecution failed to prove the Malayalam star's involvement. However, six others were found guilty.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Huge Row In Kerala Over Ex MLA's "Rape Survivor Now Getting Films" Remark
- Thursday August 11, 2022
- Kerala News | Press Trust of India
Senior politician P C George today courted yet another controversy by making 'distasteful' remarks against the actress, who was abducted and sexually assaulted by a gang in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Actor Dileep Gets Protection From Arrest In Actress Sexual Assault Case
- Monday February 7, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Monday allowed the anticipatory bail plea of actor Dileep and others in the latest case against them alleging that they conspired to eliminate officers probing the sexual assault of an actress in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Actor Dileep's Plea Seeking Discharge In Actress Kidnapping Case Rejected
- Saturday January 4, 2020
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
In a setback, a trial court in Kerala's Kochi on Saturday dismissed actor Dileep's petition seeking a discharge in the case of the kidnapping of an actress.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Top Court Stays Trial Against Actor Dileep In Kerala Actress Assault Case
- Friday May 3, 2019
- Kerala News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Friday stayed the trial against Malayalam film actor Dileep, who is accused in the abduction and sexual assault of an actress in February 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Kerala Actress Abduction Case, Court Dismisses Actor Dileep's Plea
- Thursday December 20, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Kerala High Court on Wednesday dismissed a plea by the eighth accused in the infamous actress abduction case, actor Dileep, for a CBI probe into the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Actor Dileep Removed From Malayalam Film Body, Says Chief Mohanlal
- Friday October 19, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
Senior actor Dileep, who was named in a Malayalam actress kidnapping case, was on Friday removed from the Association of Malayalam Movie Artists, its chief Mohanlal said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Dileep's Request For Kerala Actress Abduction Video Rejected By Court
- Tuesday August 14, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday turned down accused Malayalam actor Dileep's demand for a copy of the video of the abduction of an actress and her harassment at the hands of the perpetrators who took her around in a vehicle in Kochi for two hours in February 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
AMMA Demands Woman Judge To Probe Kidnap Case Involving Actor Dileep
- Friday August 3, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Association of Malayalam Movie Artists or AMMA, led by superstar Mohanlal, on Friday filed a petition in the Kerala High Court pleading that a woman judge should hear the actress kidnap case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
How The 2017 Dileep Case Changed Malayalam Cinema, And What His Acquittal Means
- Monday December 8, 2025
- Entertainment | Written by Latha Srinivasan
The abduction and rape of the actress took place in a moving car in Kochi on February 17, 2017, and while three of the seven men accused had been arrested within 48 hours
-
www.ndtv.com/entertainment
-
"Conspiracy Against Me": Actor Dileep Acquitted In 2017 Actress Rape Case
- Monday December 8, 2025
- India News | NDTV News Desk
A Kerala court on Monday acquitted actor Dileep over the abduction and rape of an actress in 2017; the Ernakulam Principal Sessions Court said the prosecution failed to prove the Malayalam star's involvement. However, six others were found guilty.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Huge Row In Kerala Over Ex MLA's "Rape Survivor Now Getting Films" Remark
- Thursday August 11, 2022
- Kerala News | Press Trust of India
Senior politician P C George today courted yet another controversy by making 'distasteful' remarks against the actress, who was abducted and sexually assaulted by a gang in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Actor Dileep Gets Protection From Arrest In Actress Sexual Assault Case
- Monday February 7, 2022
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Kerala High Court on Monday allowed the anticipatory bail plea of actor Dileep and others in the latest case against them alleging that they conspired to eliminate officers probing the sexual assault of an actress in 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Actor Dileep's Plea Seeking Discharge In Actress Kidnapping Case Rejected
- Saturday January 4, 2020
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
In a setback, a trial court in Kerala's Kochi on Saturday dismissed actor Dileep's petition seeking a discharge in the case of the kidnapping of an actress.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Top Court Stays Trial Against Actor Dileep In Kerala Actress Assault Case
- Friday May 3, 2019
- Kerala News | Press Trust of India
The Supreme Court on Friday stayed the trial against Malayalam film actor Dileep, who is accused in the abduction and sexual assault of an actress in February 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
In Kerala Actress Abduction Case, Court Dismisses Actor Dileep's Plea
- Thursday December 20, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Kerala High Court on Wednesday dismissed a plea by the eighth accused in the infamous actress abduction case, actor Dileep, for a CBI probe into the case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Kerala Actor Dileep Removed From Malayalam Film Body, Says Chief Mohanlal
- Friday October 19, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
Senior actor Dileep, who was named in a Malayalam actress kidnapping case, was on Friday removed from the Association of Malayalam Movie Artists, its chief Mohanlal said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Dileep's Request For Kerala Actress Abduction Video Rejected By Court
- Tuesday August 14, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday turned down accused Malayalam actor Dileep's demand for a copy of the video of the abduction of an actress and her harassment at the hands of the perpetrators who took her around in a vehicle in Kochi for two hours in February 2017.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
AMMA Demands Woman Judge To Probe Kidnap Case Involving Actor Dileep
- Friday August 3, 2018
- Kerala News | Indo-Asian News Service
The Association of Malayalam Movie Artists or AMMA, led by superstar Mohanlal, on Friday filed a petition in the Kerala High Court pleading that a woman judge should hear the actress kidnap case.
-
www.ndtv.com