2006 Malegaon Blasts
- All
- News
- Videos
-
4 Accused In Malegaon Blasts Case Get Bail
- Friday June 14, 2019
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court on Friday granted bail to four accused in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sadhvi Pragya's Nomination Evokes Opposition Outrage, Congress Keeps Mum
- Thursday April 18, 2019
- India News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The nomination of Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur - an accused in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case -- as the BJP candidate against Congress's Digvijaya Singh in Bhopal, has raised a storm of criticism in the opposition camp. While a Congress leader has gone to the Election Commission asking the nomination be revoked, others have questioned how the 48-year-...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Malegaon Blasts: Court Asks Why 3 Agencies Reached Different Conclusions
- Thursday December 14, 2017
- Mumbai News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court today asked how the findings of the NIA, which had absolved nine Muslim men in its charge sheet and instead named four members of a Hindu extremist organisation in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case, were so different from those of the CBI and Maharashtra ATS.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bombay High Court Notice To Those Discharged In 2006 Malegaon Blasts Case
- Thursday November 17, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court today issued notices to eight persons who were discharged earlier this year from the 2006 Malegaon bomb blasts case, seeking response to a petition filed by the Maharashtra government against their discharge.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2006 Malegaon Blast Case: Bail Plea Of 4 Accused Rejected
- Monday June 6, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
The special NIA (National Investigation Agency) court today rejected the bail plea of four accused in the 2006 Malegaon bomb blast case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Muslim Men Accused In Malegaon Blasts Case Were Scapegoats: Mumbai Court
- Tuesday April 26, 2016
- India News | Written by Tejas Mehta
Eight Muslim men accused of carrying out bomb blasts that killed 31 people in Maharashtra's Malegaon in 2006, were made "scape goats" by the Anti-Terrorist Squad, a Mumbai court which discharged them yesterday has said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Magazine says terror accused Aseemanand alleged RSS sanctioned attacks, 'all lies' says Sangh
- Thursday February 6, 2014
- India News | Reported by Nitin Gokhale, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Aseemanand, a key accused in several terror attacks between 2006 and 2008, has alleged that the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh or RSS sanctioned these strikes, the Caravan magazine says.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ajmer blast to Malegaon bombings: new row as terror suspects allege political pressure
- Thursday September 26, 2013
- India News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
An accused in the 2006 blast in Malegaon in Maharashtra told a court today that he was falsely implicated due to political pressure.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Nine accused in 2006 Malegaon blasts case set to walk free
- Friday August 30, 2013
- India News | Press Trust of India
Nine accused in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case may walk free after the National Investigation Agency told a Mumbai court on Thursday that it has found no evidence to link them to the terror attack in which 27 people were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Relief for Muslim youth accused in 2006 Malegaon blasts case
- Thursday May 23, 2013
- India News | Reported by Imtiaz Jaleel; written by Miloni Bhatt
Noor ul Huda runs a small grocery shop in the dusty textile town of Malegaon in Maharashtra. His work there, providing a sense of normalcy to his otherwise chaotic life since 2006.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
4 Accused In Malegaon Blasts Case Get Bail
- Friday June 14, 2019
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court on Friday granted bail to four accused in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Sadhvi Pragya's Nomination Evokes Opposition Outrage, Congress Keeps Mum
- Thursday April 18, 2019
- India News | Edited by Anindita Sanyal
The nomination of Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur - an accused in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case -- as the BJP candidate against Congress's Digvijaya Singh in Bhopal, has raised a storm of criticism in the opposition camp. While a Congress leader has gone to the Election Commission asking the nomination be revoked, others have questioned how the 48-year-...
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Malegaon Blasts: Court Asks Why 3 Agencies Reached Different Conclusions
- Thursday December 14, 2017
- Mumbai News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court today asked how the findings of the NIA, which had absolved nine Muslim men in its charge sheet and instead named four members of a Hindu extremist organisation in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case, were so different from those of the CBI and Maharashtra ATS.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Bombay High Court Notice To Those Discharged In 2006 Malegaon Blasts Case
- Thursday November 17, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
The Bombay High Court today issued notices to eight persons who were discharged earlier this year from the 2006 Malegaon bomb blasts case, seeking response to a petition filed by the Maharashtra government against their discharge.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
2006 Malegaon Blast Case: Bail Plea Of 4 Accused Rejected
- Monday June 6, 2016
- India News | Press Trust of India
The special NIA (National Investigation Agency) court today rejected the bail plea of four accused in the 2006 Malegaon bomb blast case.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Muslim Men Accused In Malegaon Blasts Case Were Scapegoats: Mumbai Court
- Tuesday April 26, 2016
- India News | Written by Tejas Mehta
Eight Muslim men accused of carrying out bomb blasts that killed 31 people in Maharashtra's Malegaon in 2006, were made "scape goats" by the Anti-Terrorist Squad, a Mumbai court which discharged them yesterday has said.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Magazine says terror accused Aseemanand alleged RSS sanctioned attacks, 'all lies' says Sangh
- Thursday February 6, 2014
- India News | Reported by Nitin Gokhale, Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
Aseemanand, a key accused in several terror attacks between 2006 and 2008, has alleged that the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh or RSS sanctioned these strikes, the Caravan magazine says.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Ajmer blast to Malegaon bombings: new row as terror suspects allege political pressure
- Thursday September 26, 2013
- India News | Edited by Deepshikha Ghosh
An accused in the 2006 blast in Malegaon in Maharashtra told a court today that he was falsely implicated due to political pressure.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Nine accused in 2006 Malegaon blasts case set to walk free
- Friday August 30, 2013
- India News | Press Trust of India
Nine accused in the 2006 Malegaon blasts case may walk free after the National Investigation Agency told a Mumbai court on Thursday that it has found no evidence to link them to the terror attack in which 27 people were killed.
-
www.ndtv.com
-
Relief for Muslim youth accused in 2006 Malegaon blasts case
- Thursday May 23, 2013
- India News | Reported by Imtiaz Jaleel; written by Miloni Bhatt
Noor ul Huda runs a small grocery shop in the dusty textile town of Malegaon in Maharashtra. His work there, providing a sense of normalcy to his otherwise chaotic life since 2006.
-
www.ndtv.com